Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody remember this?
One of many english loses when it counted

I'm not English, thank god... but what does world cup, Epl and debt load have to do with the champions league?

Isn't there a FVSL div 2 discussion worthy of your gifted insight?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bayern took the piss out of Lyon. 3-0 with an Olic hat trick, 4-0 on Agg.

Lyon a bit unlucky on the Second yellow I thought, but dissent is dissent... Should have kept his mouth shut... and the first yellow wasn't a foul imho...

Can Barca turn up the heat and come back? I heard they are going to water the pitch to speed up the surface... but it's not like the Inter players couldn't cope with that...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can Barca turn up the heat and come back? I heard they are going to water the pitch to speed up the surface... but it's not like the Inter players couldn't cope with that...

So Barca is so worried about Inter that they're resorting to watering the pitch? And to think they bitched at Chelsea for letting Stamford Bridge turn into a mud pit for their game to get an advantage.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Inter were brilliant!

Notice the sprinklers came on in the Inter half only, while they were still celebrating. Sore losers or what!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter did what they had to do. Brutal red call. Classic Italian all men back stuff it. But Barsa had absolutely no imagination on how to penetrate

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I am happy, I won money on the match!! I agree that was a crap red card. Sarge we all know a win is a win, but playing for pk's is not soccer. But full credit to you guys for pulling it out. Some quality goal keeping at both ends in your match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts