Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the fcukin' moderator. This is the Champions League forum.

Would love to be a fly on the wall @ Chez Captain's. He will be seething the noo.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the fcukin' moderator. This is the Champions League forum.

Would love to be a fly on the wall @ Chez Captain's. He will be seething the noo.

Bucky, I have to be totally honest. I am not surprised......this team has added one solid player so far(Fox), one who started very well but is dropping like a sack of shite, and one who is injured. Other than that, it is the same group who will win MOST games in Scotland and shite the bed in Europe. Seriously, sadly, it didn't bother me when I saw the final result.....two goals in the last 12 minutes. I haven't even checked the line-up to be honest. The European campaign is dead before it even started.

The most ridiculous and the irony of your post about Caldwell, Bucky, was his claims that Celtic was good enough to win the Europa Cup. :D FFS, his heid is the size of pumpkin but apparently not much going on inside.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Rangers got burned badly early by the officials and then were humped all over the park.

I guess this is what happens when you don't spend any money in the Summer eh Walter :mad:

4-1 :eek:

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An important win at home...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kysI31TtLk"]YouTube - Fiorentina V Liverpool 2 0 goals & Highlights[/ame]

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Rangers got burned badly early by the officials and then were humped all over the park.

I guess this is what happens when you don't spend any money in the Summer eh Walter :mad:

4-1 :eek:

Are you seriously blaming Walter Smith for the lack of spending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0