Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Barca can be stopped, but it will have to be by some amazing physical defense that just completely stops the flow of all short passes. Much like Inter who were more then fine with stacking 8 guys on the 18, Barca just feeds off of 2 feet gaps in between players and they have the talent between Messia, Xavi and Villa to make the perfect pass. To be honest, I cant see any defense stopping Messi alone, the kid is on a tear and their defense is also on another level!! Cristiano and Kaka better be magical to even come close.
If Man U plays them in the finals, Ferguson better be smart and start Experience over youth Such as Scole'sy and Giggs running house. Then to finish off Rio will have to use his size on the back line and Vandersar will stand on his head... Otherwise I see another Barca Year....FACK!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, haven't seen a more lop-sided game played by United in the Champions League ever, let alone a semi-final. Maybe that curse against German teams in semi finals are well & truly over :D

Giggsy in the 67th & Rooney in the 69th. The game should've been over by halftime except for some excellent goalkeeping by Manuel Neuer. A shame he'll be going to Bayern Munich next season as he'd look great as United's next keeper :D

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1627169_w2.jpg

We're the famous Man United and we're off to Wembley (to win the Champions League)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will chear for Man U (unfortunately)... But no one can stop the God in the Human body that is Messi... Did anyone count how many fouls he had against him yesterday vs Real?? Not including the 5 or so slides that he chose to continue playing on against... He will be the best in the world, and probably the best to ever play the game!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will chear for Man U (unfortunately)... But no one can stop the God in the Human body that is Messi... Did anyone count how many fouls he had against him yesterday vs Real?? Not including the 5 or so slides that he chose to continue playing on against... He will be the best in the world, and probably the best to ever play the game!

cr7 is better :)

i couldn't care less about this years final, probably won't even bother watching tbh.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cr7 is a better athlete, but futbol player...No... How can you not want to watch the finals, two best teams in the world going head to head?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cr7 is a better athlete, but futbol player...No... How can you not want to watch the finals, two best teams in the world going head to head?

cause it's a fix, madird was given no chance in either game. I think if higuian's goal counted as it should've they would be in the final. For the first time in my life i believe, i want united to win as they're there on merrit. Plus i don't think i can bare watching barca roll around for another game this year, it's a shame as they could be so much better.

GL united

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xavi said barcelona are the underdogs and that man utd are the favorites. I want united to win, but holy crap Xavi, united the favorites???? sniff some more glue buds.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xavi said barcelona are the underdogs and that man utd are the favorites. I want united to win, but holy crap Xavi, united the favorites???? sniff some more glue buds.

There's a lot of things that are going on at Barcelona that are absurd but that takes the cake. A rematch of the 2009 final which will hopefully be a better result for us but I'm not banking on it. Barcelona are clearly the best team in the world and are incredibly better than 2009. We're in for a tough game but hopefully, we'll make a good account of ourselves.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barcelona is the best team in the world by a long shot. I enjoy watching them knock the ball around but I think thier team is an embarrassment to the game at the same time. The diving, moaning and cheating is non stop on that team. What is the need, you have the greatest team in the world. How some of these guys watch the game film later is beyond me. Do they all just think its funny or are they embarrassed. How do guys roll around on the ground untouched, go off on a stretcher then trot back on the field. Makes me wonder why I love this game so much some times.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barcelona is the best team in the world by a long shot. I enjoy watching them knock the ball around but I think thier team is an embarrassment to the game at the same time. The diving, moaning and cheating is non stop on that team. What is the need, you have the greatest team in the world. How some of these guys watch the game film later is beyond me. Do they all just think its funny or are they embarrassed. How do guys roll around on the ground untouched, go off on a stretcher then trot back on the field. Makes me wonder why I love this game so much some times.

Perfectly said. I couldn't agree more.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you, but at the same time many of those players run that field with a target on your back. And watch Messi's highlights throughout his career... The guy does not dive, he wants play to continue and many times the fouls he could have taken would have been yellow cards against the other team, but he strives to score. If I was constantly being hacked by low level teams we can squash, and you risk millions of dollars through injury, then diving doesnt seem like a bad idea so people stop making bad tackles! (But I dont agree with) Just playing devils advocate

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little preview of tomorrow's big match from Nikefootball.com :

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens