Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel SORRY for Walks, Striker14, Djones and all the United people but today that was a lesson for the Red boys and their fans.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.......that was a thorough bitch slapping. Best team in the world destroyed a good team. I absolutely love watching Barcelona play......who wouldn't?

yes, manchester united lost to the best team in the world today
no doubt about it
carrick was a disgrace
nani should have been brought on earlier for Valencia, who did not bring his best game at all

congrats to Barcelona

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes, manchester united lost to the best team in the world today
no doubt about it
carrick was a disgrace
nani should have been brought on earlier for Valencia, who did not bring his best game at all

congrats to Barcelona

I don't think it mattered who they brought in.......they didn't have the ball enough to do anything.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough day watching my team get dismantled but at the end of the day, you have to hold your hands up to a better team. Barcelona were superior in every department and their passing & movement is better than any side I've ever seen. There can be a lot of fingers pointed at different players, the manager, the tactics but Barcelona were just incredible.

Congratulations to Barcelona, a well deserved victory.

Fergie has some major reshuffling to do in the off season with many players leaving the club and I'm sure a few coming in. With UEFA Financial Fair Play rules coming into place soon, this summer proves to be incredibly interesting with United and many others.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got a Phone Call form Leitchy and Joe Billy yesterday.
There were both in the Private vip Adidas Booth at enjoying the game live at Wembley
To say that they were having fun was an understatement.
They got a Red Carpet walk up to thier booth where the booze and food was plentyful and flowing.
According to Brad today they were one of the last people to leave the stadium (No doubt they drank that place dry and were asked to leave)
What a great Classic Day that those two funny characters got to share inside Wembley at the final.
Love It!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel SORRY for Walks, Striker14, Djones and all the United people but today that was a lesson for the Red boys and their fans.

That final was a lesson for anyone that has anything to do with football, period. Amazing the wee things that make a difference. Park gives the ball away and less than a minute later, Messi bangs it in. Nani is on for 15 seconds, gets destroyed by Messi, then after Carrick wins it back and banks it off Nani's shin, Villa bangs it in.

Man Utd, or any team for that matter, were always going to concede possession. They still should have had enough quality to keep it for a bit when they did have it that 30% of the time. They looked to be in awe of Barcelona.....but then again, who the hell wouldn't be?

Different biscuits and terrifying (or exciting), depending what side of the fence you're on that this is a very young team. Supporting Rangers and knowing that we will never get to meet Barcelona in a big match like that, I can say I'm excited. :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0