Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First, we're going to get pumped and now you're embarrassed. Jesus H. Please tell me you're placating Captain Douch Nozzle, so he's not in a huff.

BTW, there's 4 senior internationals, an U-19 international and a former England international in the bench.

Martin Nash and Terry Dunfield are senior internationals too... just sayin... ;)

Rangers are the best side in Scotland, which isn't saying much. We're skint, and the quality of this side is in their workrate, discipline, etc... not skill.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beattie and Weiss v. Nash and Dunfield. You're right. Rangers are sh!te. Total embarrassment. Why do we bother? Away you go and support Chelsea, Real Madrid or Man Utd. Better yet, support Celtic and their fancy football. Worked in Utrecht.

NO TIMS IN EUROPE

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That tackle reminded me of Arnie on CS in July out in Richmond.

Sir M

Good observation, Sir M. I was thinking exactly same thing. Fortunately, I am much fitter than Valencia. Hopefully the lad can make a full recovery. The play looked harmless enough but when a player is as bad as Broadfoot you never know what he is going to do next

Clubfoot Loyal

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wayne rooney ruled out for next match. Possibly he has the CLAP?

Definitely a possibility :D Camera's showed him with a big ice pack on his ankle yesterday so I'm guessing that may be the problem.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't help but notice how boring the united game is right now, just had to switch to the tottenham game which is much better. United seem slow for some reason and I can't see where a goals coming from. And barca tied rubin Kazan? Anyone watch that game?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 United :wa:, I thought Fergies subs were weird today and that united didn't play that well, but bringing on Hernandez and Macheda seemed to work out for the best. :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were 2nd best today and stole the 3 points ........ strange Owen didn't get a run but great to see Hernandez score after coming on late in the 2nd half.

Telling stat of the day : Berbatov hasn't scored in 14 Champions League games :eek:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't help but notice how boring the united game is right now, just had to switch to the tottenham game which is much better. United seem slow for some reason and I can't see where a goals coming from. And barca tied rubin Kazan? Anyone watch that game?

Obafemi Martins came on and nearly knicked a winner with a header off the post, Rubin should have won!

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 United :wa:, I thought Fergies subs were weird today and that united didn't play that well, but bringing on Hernandez and Macheda seemed to work out for the best. :D

As a United supporter (since 72 - no 1990 bandwagon jumper here) we all get to realize Fergies subs can be shocking at the time. Only the man himself knows the full thoughts but like a chess player he usually has 4 match sequences in mind while delivering messages both positive and negative to his players.

Happy to see Hernandez show those quick feet and simpe skill in his well taken goal. Is Berba cooling already or just taking a wee break?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya got really interesting at the death there...that Bale kid is somethin' else. What a player. Man U will have him by summer 2011 :wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya got really interesting at the death there...that Bale kid is somethin' else. What a player. Man U will have him by summer 2011 :wa:

We wish :D

Absolutely made Maicon to look like a schoolboy again today ....... best right back in the world ??!! Laughable ......

Seriously, after Bale scored 3 in Milan, wouldn't you think to put another defensive player on him ??

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch it happen Walks...It will be their next big signing. Maicon is a turkey and I would rate a retired Maldini above him defensively any day.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch it happen Walks...It will be their next big signing. Maicon is a turkey and I would rate a retired Maldini above him defensively any day.

With Giggs possibly playing his last year at United, I wouldn't say it won't happen but he'll cost a load of money. Also, I'm not sure if Redknapp will want to lose another high profile player to United but I guess, if they throw 25 - 30 million at Spurs, he won't complain too much :D

I like the Spurs midfield ...... Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart & Lennon ?? Outstanding bunch and will give any team in Europe problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts