Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mate, it's one game. They your favourites to win the Champions League now ?? :rolleyes:

I'm guessing he either goes to the Premiership or someone like Inter or AC Milan buy him either in the transfer window or next summer.
Tell you who is a good player and will soon be at a big club, anyone ever see Eden Hazard play? I watched the Lille game yesterday and the kid was involved in everything they did.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell you who is a good player and will soon be at a big club, anyone ever see Eden Hazard play? I watched the Lille game yesterday and the kid was involved in everything they did.

Yeah, good shout ...... nice player with a huge future ahead of him.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mate, it's one game. They your favourites to win the Champions League now ?? :rolleyes:
Never said they were :p , you would have to be pretty dense to think they would! But any who, they are good!
Anyone watching Barcelona and Milan, (What is a friendly game in a sense... Both qualified) What an amazing show of skills and passing abilities from both teams! Pretty awesome game to watch. Milans keeper is standing on his head as well, never even really heard of the guy

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never said they were :p , you would have to be pretty dense to think they would! But any who, they are good!
Anyone watching Barcelona and Milan, (What is a friendly game in a sense... Both qualified) What an amazing show of skills and passing abilities from both teams! Pretty awesome game to watch. Milans keeper is standing on his head as well, never even really heard of the guy

good result for chelsea too :)

How is Arsenal the only English team that doesn't have to worry about the last game? I think both City and Chelski (score draw or loss and they're gone) will be on there way out, and Villa Boas out of a job soon.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is Arsenal the only English team that doesn't have to worry about the last game?

Because, you have RVP :D

We're rubbish and even though we should get through :rolleyes: , we won't last past the quarters (assuming we get to & get past the round of 16).

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
David De Gea displaying some great goalkeeping again :rolleyes:
If City manage to pull this off then they musta paid off Napoli and Bayern ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Utd are garbage this year, Im a huge Utd fan, but how were in 2nd in the EPL is beyond me. We can only score 1 goal per game and now were down 1-0 to Basil. Fcuk Me Running.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manchester to represent England in the Europa League
London to represent England in the Champions League

Great day for me :)
Sir M is probably having a good day too lol

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get rid of Fergie! Sell off Evans! Package Ferdinand! Banish Nani! Cut Evra! And give De Gea a fat raise ;) !

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a LOVELY Day to be a Chelsea/ Arsenal Fan! Adios Manchester Suckers, thats what Fergie and United get for having the Aura of "Being on MAn U, We can automatically make it to knock out stages." Bunch of twats for taking first legs so easily, now injuries catch up with them and they are done, serves them right! I was even rooting for them to win.... As for City, simply unexcusable!!! With that much tallent, they should have won Champions League. Good for Napoli and Bayern...
Chelsea to the FINALS!!! (Only to lose to the team God created)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk it ........ at least we're not going to get hammered in the final by Barcelona again :rolleyes:

Well hopefully you won't enter a dark age of silverware (See AC Milan for 7 years)...my god did my hate for Inter increase during that period. Used to be I cheered on other Italian teams, now it's Red and Black or nothing out of Italy. I almost threw up at the final whistle when Inter clinched it. 1 Champions in 40 years and their fanbase walks around like a boss... :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly, Walks, that is why Celtic choose to loose the league every year so they can avoid the possibility of that ever happening

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I find unexplainable is how Tottenham has 3 midfielders in Van der vaart, Modric and Parker that are miles above anyone Man Utd can field right now. Are the options really Giggs, Parks, Jones, Gibson, Carrick and Fletcher. Fukc me sideways who are we Sunderland.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Londonites have had nothing to celebrate for ages, good on you. Best of luck against Barca. Mancunia salutes you with a very special finger #1.

Bitter and twisted,
Tuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0