Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manchester to represent England in the Europa League
London to represent England in the Champions League

Great day for me :)
Sir M is probably having a good day too lol

Well, you better win it or you won't be on this thread next year.

I can see it now at the end of the season, we may have beaten united 6-1(at Old Trafford) but they will have won the EPL knocked us out of the FA Cup and the Europa Cup and I will have to listen to all there "fans" taking the piss.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pure domination by Milan. They really flexed their muscles today and showed the world what they can do, a suspect Arsenal defense that cant hold a candel to the quality of Milans offense.
On a side note... I think today really showed how great Zlatan is, and what he does for a team. His ability to control the flow of attack, his passing and all around awareness of his teammates are simply amazing. To be honest, if he has just a little more speed I would take him over Messi due to his size and shooting skill. I think ball control, and passing/shooting ability is top in the world. But definately top 3 pure class strikers in the world. Im sure many will disagree, but just my .02

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pure domination by Milan. They really flexed their muscles today and showed the world what they can do, a suspect Arsenal defense that cant hold a candel to the quality of Milans offense.

Really? I didn't think Milan were bad obviously, but i don't think they were anything special. Arsenal were really just that poor. I don't think Milan will beat teams like Madrid, or Barca but who knows.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zlatan is a beast, and very underrated as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know if he's underrated, he is arrogant. Didn't he write in his book something about all the Barca players are sheep and listen to pep gaurdiola too much instead of just doing their own thing? or something along those lines? Not to mention whenever he plays for his country or anywhere other than Italy he isn't as affective. Good player none the less, tore us apart today.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed for right now MB10.... Overall as a team (especially centre mids) they wont stand up against Barca/ Madrid/ Bayern.... But they have a solid keeper, Abate and Silva who are maybe 2 of the world top defenders, Bommel Boateng and Gatusso can compete with some of the best, and Robihno up front...Plus if Zlatan is on point I truly beleive there is no defender who can stop the guy... But that being said all of these guys have to be playing at 110% to even get close to beating Barca or Madrid right now... Im pretty stoked to see maybe a Barca/Milan/Madrid/Bayern semi-final???? (No faith in my blues rofl)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
But when your country doesn't have the same weapons your club team has it can be tough. Look who gets Messi the ball at Barca, versus Argentina? Even worse for Ibrahimovic.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note... I think today really showed how great Zlatan is, and what he does for a team. His ability to control the flow of attack, his passing and all around awareness of his teammates are simply amazing. To be honest, if he has just a little more speed I would take him over Messi due to his size and shooting skill. I think ball control, and passing/shooting ability is top in the world. But definately top 3 pure class strikers in the world. Im sure many will disagree, but just my .02

I have to agree with mb10 on this. I don't think Milan needed to even break a sweat. Arsenal were sad. Borderline embarrassing. Wow.

Beli Orlovi

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Face it, Arsenal sucks. Always has, always will. They are the ball lickers of the Premiership year in year out and will never, ever win a Champions League. Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest can say they have Euro titles...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Face it, Arsenal sucks. Always has, always will. They are the ball lickers of the Premiership year in year out and will never, ever win a Champions League. Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest can say they have Euro titles...

I would agree Arsenal have had bad moments this year and without Robin Van Persie wouldn't be where they are in the league but we don't and haven't always sucked. I remember a time Arsenal went unbeaten for 49 games, don't think a team that has always sucked would of done that. We will win a European honor one day, i'm sure of it. Also i think most Forrest fans and Villa fans today didn't even see those European triumphs and would rather be in Arsenals shoes financially and league position than their current situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0