Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looking like that Ozil buy for the Gunners was money well spent BTW.

It's in games like this he comes to the front of the stage, which is what any team wants.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looking like that Ozil buy for the Gunners was money well spent BTW.

It's in games like this he comes to the front of the stage, which is what any team wants.
He's quality, his calmness and ability to pick out a Pass is phenomenal. On a side not though, that was the best arsenal performance I've seen since the 211 win against barca 2 or 3 years ago

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the first time I've seen Brown do that over the years......though this wasn't near as bad as some of the others.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the first time I've seen Brown do that over the years......though this wasn't near as bad as some of the others.

Indeed ..... a bit 'petulant' maybe and certainly unnecessary. One day, there will be a Scott Brown highlights reel showing attempted murder on a football pitch ;)

Above all, you have to respect someone that gives everything to the shirt on his back. I wish we had someone that was so committed to the cause ......

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed ..... a bit 'petulant' maybe and certainly unnecessary. One day, there will be a Scott Brown highlights reel showing attempted murder on a football pitch ;)

Above all, you have to respect someone that gives everything to the shirt on his back. I wish we had someone that was so committed to the cause ......
We did, he retired. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched it a couple of times now....and I honestly don't think there was contact......but I know it's the 'attempt' to. Ref pulled his yellow out first........then listened to the Barcelona cnuts whine and pulled the red out. fcuk you, Neymar, you cheating cnut. There, that's better.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zlatan with a rocket today.

MqbBMDh.gif

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still stunned by Hamburg's 4th goal against Dortmund on the weekend.....Unfcukingbelievable how much the ball moved.

Carry on. Dortmund won 4-2 today..with the Bayern Munich traitor scoring the last two goals. How can he celebrate goals now that he has already sold his soul.....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I appreciate watching a guardiola team pass and create chances, what's up with his teams flopping all over the field and rolling around every time they get touched?did bayern do it last year too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0