Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute screamer mb10 ....... one of the best goals of the year without question.

Also, Sneijder's free kick wasn't too bad either :)

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo is so bloody talented, but such a cnut. I hate players who win the game but are then pissed because they felt their team should have played better. Did you notice that no one went to shake his hand after the game, and he certainly didn't go towards anyone. The example he sets for young kids is shitty. Mr. Base, you are the resident expert on little children, what do you think?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha - suck farts Ronaldo. You are such a self absorbed prick - you deserve to be second best (or 3rd/4th).

Bale dropped a brownie in his pants numerous times which is just fine with me. I love that dude and hope he comes back to the EPL. He may have just signed his exit with that performance. And, while I am at it, though I was totally impressed with Hamez in the WC, he is a diving pussy. Stay on your feet and you might score a goal you cheating polesucker. Real got just what they deserved.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Can one have a favourite I-Tie team RF ?? ;)

Well you have to have a fall back position in Europe if you are a Rangers fan I suppose. Or a Red Devils fan for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts