Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get this thread rolling as Celtic have qualified for the playoff stage to get into the groups. Okay, we didn't really qualify after getting pumped 6-1 in aggregate to Legia Warsaw. Fortunately for Celtic....or unfortunately as we will likely be gubbed the next round anyway based on our performance so far........Legia decided to put in an ineligible player the last 4 minutes of the 2 - 0 win in Edinburgh(played at Murrayfield). Celtic was outclassed in both legs and created piss all. This is the worst Celtic team in quite a few years and as of today apparently have lost our goalie to Southampton in a 10 million pound move. I dread the next playoff though the draw could have been worse as we go to the Slovakian champion, Moribor(sp?).

We have nothing up front......we have no creativity in our midfield and leak goals like Friends United of 2011-12. Other than that, we have a chance to go through as long as Moribor plays ineligible players. Hail Hail

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Groups are set!

LFC *should* make it through, can't wait for the Real Madrid matchups!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This years CL groups.

Cae0t6s.jpg

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Champions League 2014/2015 Pro Predictions

Free entry for all TTPers

Prize: $150 for the champion of the GROUP stages

Defending Champ: @kurgan

How to play: Seriously? Fcuk off if I have to explain it :)

Direct link to matches: http://www.takethepiss.com/community/xfsoccer/matches/champions-league-2014-2015.34/bet

You can also go to the top of this thread at anytime and click on the tabs for matches/results, standings and Prediction Leaders

Go LFC Go

Cheers,

Regs.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey just watched the Basiktas Arsenal 2nd league. Am I wrong in thinking thats the same Atiba Hutchinson that couldn't make it work with WFC? I f**ing hope not he was a beast.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey just watched the Basiktas Arsenal 2nd league. Am I wrong in thinking thats the same Atiba Hutchinson that couldn't make it work with WFC? I f**ing hope not he was a beast.
He is Canadian but I don't think he was ever at the whitecaps was he?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFAIK the only Canadians with European experience that have played or trained with WFC were Marcus Haber and Jacob Lensky... Hutchinson has been in Europe in Norway, Denmark, Turkey and Holland for over a decade.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm curious to see how group h unfolds. porto are basically a lock. but second place is an interesting race. shatktar are missing there world cup players, because they refused to return to the ukraine. maybe they have returned, someone more motivated and less drunk please look that up. athletic good give porto a good race for 1st. it should make for some drama. nice to see some new english blood in the mix with liverpool. and no man u. me and the villian at work love that about champs league this year. no cromagnum man rooney . on a side note, when did van persie go from 29 to 44? that was some rapid color change in the hair color.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Champions League 2014/2015 Pro Predictions

Free entry for all TTPers

Prize: $150 for the champion of the GROUP stages

Defending Champ: @kurgan

How to play: Seriously? Fcuk off if I have to explain it :)

Direct link to matches: http://www.takethepiss.com/community/xfsoccer/matches/champions-league-2014-2015.34/bet

You can also go to the top of this thread at anytime and click on the tabs for matches/results, standings and Prediction Leaders

Go LFC Go

Cheers,

Regs.
REMINDER: Get your predictions in before tomorrow's first games to maximize your point totals for the contest!

While you can join at any time, history shows prediction pools are won or lost on the first day.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts