Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
After two tough losses in Champions' League (1:6 and 0:4) no one really expected that Red Star could win today in Belgrade against Liverpool but it happened. A loss that could cost Liverpool going to the next round.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Group A
Atletico / Dortmund

Group B
Barca / Inter

Group C
LFC / PSG

Group D
Porto / Gala

Group E
Bayern / Benfica

Group F
City / Hoff

Group G
Roma / Madrid

Group H
Juve / Man U
Not too bad!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Tottenham played a great game (especially 2nd half) - amazing passing up through the middle, great attacking and a hell of a comeback to stay in. I wish the Aussie Guy had been commentating the game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol I thought United were back?

Riding a bit of momentum, and relying on individual brilliance, but in reality nothing has changed. So incredibly predictable today, everything they tried to do was swing a cross in from the right side and hope someone makes contact. PSG adapted in the second half, and it turned into a piss taking. For all it’s worth Pogba shouldn’t have got a second yellow for that foul.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Riding a bit of momentum, and relying on individual brilliance, but in reality nothing has changed. So incredibly predictable today, everything they tried to do was swing a cross in from the right side and hope someone makes contact. PSG adapted in the second half, and it turned into a piss taking. For all it’s worth Pogba shouldn’t have got a second yellow for that foul.

I think a lot has changed for them but I agree with most of your sentiments. Veratti is quality in their midfield and showed why so many teams are after his services year in year out.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don’t think anyone that’s really watched the team in the last few years thought we were “back.” Yes the united way is back, positive going out and trying to win as opposed to sitting back and trying not to lose. We need another class midfielder and really Christ 3-4 new defenders. Bailly, young? Come one

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We were back when we gave you a hiding a few weeks ago ;)

To be where we are at the moment is nothing short of a miracle considering where Mourinho had the club. Nobody thought we would be 10-1-1 since Ole took over. Obviously, United are nowhere all supporters want them to be but it's a start. Yes, we were pissed on by a very good PSG team and who fcuking cares if Neymar and Cavani weren't playing ?? We still aren't at that level but at least the club is finally moving in the right direction.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair points from both of you.

And after todays Europa disaterclass I’ll just keep my mouth shut, mind my own business, and let the big clubs discuss Champs League. :(:(:(

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coin toss. He saw it coming, he jumped up and then turned his head at the last second when he knew it was coming near his head. If the ref was paid for making things exciting, he earned his money (or bribe).

This entire round has been pretty crazy. Can't say I got anything right in my pool.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
VAR has been a joke the last few weeks! From the botched Real Madrid call to todays call. How is that clear and obvious? His arm isn't too far from his body. It's not like he was stretched out and the effing ball was heading to row Z! haha

When it comes down to it, it's referee interpretation. Some refs would give it, and some refs wouldn't give it. So why have VAR if it comes down to the refs decision like it always has. We basically know nowadays that if VAR says to go and review the play then that means the refs initial decision is wrong to the VAR team. I've only seen the ref side different from VAR on a couple of occasions.

Let the debate continue I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts