Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just fcuking wonderful ....... in fairness though, unbelievable game of football.

Never in a million years would I've expected that result.

Tickets should be easy to get hold of ;) Anyone going ??

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very impressive from Liverpool.

Still pulling for Ajax though. A Eredivisie team to win it all? In this day and age of big money and the top four leagues (Eng/Ger/Spa/Ita)? How can you not be romantic about football...

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just fcuking wonderful ....... in fairness though, unbelievable game of football.

Never in a million years would I've expected that result.

Tickets should be easy to get hold of ;) Anyone going ??

If i can get a ticket i'd go

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And a possibility for an all England Europa League final if Arsenal and Chelsea pull it off tomorrow. That might be a first that the finalists of both these competitions are from one country.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And a possibility for an all England Europa League final if Arsenal and Chelsea pull it off tomorrow. That might be a first that the finalists of both these competitions are from one country.

I don’t think I could even enjoy Arsenal winning the Europa with the possibility of Spurs over shadowing us 3 days later.

Liverpool better not let it happen.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

And it’s happened. 4 English teams in the finals of the Champs and Europa League. Also, England in the final of the European Nations League. Somethings happening in England while my team stumbles along. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts