Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Classic Flames Game Photo's

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a good laugh when I saw that in the paper a couple of days ago... I couldn't find the pics though to post here on TTP, great find Hammerhead!

~Regs.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw that pic in the Province, pretty funny.

There is a bit of a debate going around because that photo was digitally altered before it was sent out on the wire service.

The photo was withdrawn by CP cause it was altered.

story here

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Calgary, Bruins captain Joe Thornton was impressed: "I saw him taking down his pants. I'm saying, `What is this guy doing?' And then right from the top of the boards down to the ice. Oh man, it's not very nice falling from up there. I hope he's all right, the poor guy. He gave the crowd what they wanted to see.

"He's an entertainer, that's for sure."
I'm sure that's what Joe wants to see in the paper :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Streaker lost more than shirt off back

The would-be streaker who knocked himself out when he hopped naked onto the ice at a Calgary Flames hockey game says he was trying to make some money to put towards his education.

Tim Hurlbut said he needed to buy new textbooks and, when two strangers offerred him $200 to jump over the boards wearing only his red socks, it seemed like the perfect solution.

But the plan went awry when Hurlbut slipped on the ice, knocked himself out and had to be carted off on a stretcher.

Three weeks later, the 21-year-old Lethbridge Community College student has yet to see the money, owes $400 in ambulance bills and is facing mischief charges.

"I was going to be up 200 bucks, but it kind of backfired on me," Herlbut said. "Now I really can't afford those books."

The two fans who offered the money claimed to be a lawyer and an accountant, Hurlbut said. They gave him their business cards, which he put in his pants pocket. But when he got his clothes back after he came to, the cards were gone.

"I'm hoping they're going to contact me," he said. "But I doubt it"
Anyone else get the feeling that maybe, just maybe, this guy hit his head a little bit harder that first thought? :D

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0