Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
images.jpg
Oh well....@asklop.... I guessed you need to express your xenophobia. I am sorry to break the news to you, but we are here to stay.

I guessed you are one of the naive people who think that a wall would work.
imgres.jpg

If you would know how I crossed the wall, you would be fuming.... over more than 100 ways to make that stupid wall ineffective.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach .

Knowing you spent half a day to respond makes me feel content and confident.

Go ahead and start the excuses. Tell me your 12 hour shift cleaning hotels and scrubbing gizz stained sheets in your native Vancouver delayed your response.

I see it now. No more more wall. We need you. Thus I am more than happy to accomadate you.

#heretostay

:kiss:

Last edited:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am happy that you are starting to be aware of the inexorable and unsolvable quandary that torments you. You desperately need and want us here yet your xenophobia can not stomach us.

Tough jobs, but someone has to do them.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am happy that you are starting to be aware of the inexorable and unsolvable quandary that torments you. You desperately need and want us here yet your xenophobia can not stomach us.

Tough jobs, but someone has to do them.
Who do you think Mexicos biggest trading partner is @Soccer Coach?

Look up the word Tariff. It will tell u how USA will make them pay :rolleyes:
Uhmm....No.... A tariff means that the AMERICAN consumer is the one that pays the wall.
A tariff is paid by the local consumer.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
CNN quote of the day
imgres-1.jpg
I really thought that all these memes about Trump supporters were an exaggerations until I have started to read your posts.
Please try to think logically. A tariff by definition is an increase in a foreign product. The AMERICAN consumer is the one that pays for the INCREASED price of the product.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Trump supporters,
You have been really quiet over the botched operation on Yemen.
You know that Obama did not authorize the operation because of the high risk, and this fool approves it over dinner. Of course, loss of innocent lives, many US military casualties and 75 million worth of equipment is destroyed. Reports state that even civilian woman were fighting against the US soldiers and now militants are laughing at Trump.

Trump wants to increase the efforts in Yemen. Do you realize that this guy is bringing another Vietnam to the USA?

"DONALD TRUMP’S FIRST concrete decision as commander in chief was a major fiasco that killed nine children, eight women, and a U.S. soldier in a botched raid on al Qaeda in Yemen.

The operation — which Trump reportedly approved over dinner — also failed to catch its reported target and severely damaged a local clinic, mosque, and school.

It’s hard to imagine Donald Trump making the situation worse in Yemen, but he did."

Trump supporters: This is terrible.

and if Yemen s not enough now North Korea can reach with nuclear weapons the continental USA. We are playing with fire here.

and to top it up Iran is retaliating.

Guys, in two weeks this guys has started fights with almost everyone.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well, things just keep getting worst every day. The main problem is that these people do not understand that running a company is not the same of running a government. Not only terrible but dangerous for USA safety. Really ironic that the previous generations won the cold war just for these fools to throw it away with stupidity.

"Donald Trump’s administration was warned by the justice department about national security adviser Michael Flynn’s communications with Russia, the Associated Press has reported, adding to questions about the senior aide’s future.

Hours after the White House said the president was “evaluating” allegations that Flynn lied about secret communications with Russia and misled the vice-president, Mike Pence, sources familiar with the situation were cited by the Associated Press as saying the Trump administration was aware “for weeks” of a justice department warning that Flynn might be vulnerable to Russian blackmail.".

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
"But in the first three weeks of the new office, professional staffers have found themselves largely shut out of the West Wing, with decisions being made without adhering to the normal protocol for developing strategy.

Sources who asked not to be named for fear of retribution, told The Telegraph they worried that the White House's impatience with bureaucracy was part of a wider disregard for the institutions that underlie a functioning democracy."

Congratulations. Trump supporters you have brought the beginning of direct facism to North America. Well done!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
By a landslide. Scroll, scroll, scroll until someone other than @Soccer Coach posts.
If you do not like the posts, you can simply put me on the ignore list.

So, all of you Trump die-hard supporters (i.e. akslop, the franchise, jigzaw, dude, and et al) every day we have really embarrassing news of how the Trump administration is handling things in a completely amateurish or completely dangerous manner (i.e. tweeting about Ivanka during top secret meetings, discussing over dinner highgly classified documents and nuclear war strategy, posting on facebook the guy that carries the nuclear launcher codes!). Terrible!

I am really curious if finally reality is starting to sink in for you.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ignored members: dude, lego3, MKleveron, Stinger, Asklop (aka Trump Lover)
I have blocked their posts.

What a tit
I see... trying to deflect the issue...so things keep getting worst by the day. Now, Trump and his administration had been secretly having contact with Russian intelligence agencies.
Are you going to comment on these issues or are you going to keep in denial or deflecting the issues?

"(Reuters) - Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald Trump's presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing four current and former U.S. officials.

U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said, according to the Times."

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0