Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

" Commercial" trax

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't paid much attention to thread until recently. I've been missing something here.

Just finished downloading some the 'trax' from previous posts and I'm impressed. In particular, I like "Radio 4 - Dance to the Underground" and Smallsy's point toward's the Menthos song.

Quality.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Folks,* as you know by now you are seeing 2 different songs and commercials for the same car.* It is true.* There are 2 songs and commercials for the 2004 Mitsubishi Galant.* The first commercial that was ran for about 5-7 days and DID use the song "Do you Realize" by the Flaming lips.* However to keep people like us on our toes and being able to rely on you visitors like you they have issued a NEW commercial.* There is a second commercial that they are playing currently it has "Dance to The Underground" By Radio 4.

take your pick pinochio..err. i mean jock.......I'm pretty sure what you are after is; Do You realize - The Flaming Lips

Thanks for the help Geppetto I’ll sleep better tonight!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc,

What is the song in the new Honda Elelment commercial. You know the one where the two guys, quite possibly gay guys, travel around and put a sticker on the back of the vehicle whenever they make a stop?

Help an ex GEU star out would you.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky. It's amazing what a little bit of internet research can do.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0