Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congratulations to the winners

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At this time, I feel it is appropriate to open a thread for all TTPers to congratulate the Greek, Irishman, and Italian for taking the piss out of the other 30 poolsters, especially Bigun and Regs.

Congrats Ballbaby, Shamrockspecials, and Jimmy Holiday. It was a great 'run', right Dudewhat'smypoint? ;)

Captain

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
page 2

Captain,

You are forgetting the denizens of the pool a click away (in computer time) on the second page of the pool where one M CDK has managed to miss the lead by a mere 447 points.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are forgetting the denizens of the pool a click away (in computer time) on the second page of the pool where one M CDK has managed to miss the lead by a mere 447 points.

Peter, not to be picky here but I don't see a congratulations in the above post. Please check the title of the thread before making fun of CDK's pathetic total. :)

Captainwhoissurprisedalltheotherparticipantshavingofferedheartycongratulations :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter, not to be picky here but I don't see a congratulations in the above post. Please check the title of the thread before making fun of CDK's pathetic total.

I have to concur. A congratulations from all my dear friends on TTP would mean more to me than all the money in the world. :rolleyes:

Alas, woe is me. :( Nobody cares. All alone, just me and the Irishman.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right!

I misread your post and in my haste to ridicule, neglected the title of the thread altogether...what are you guys going to do with all the piss you took off the other 30 poolsters?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

It is pure outright jealousy. Peter still can't bring himself to type

CONGRATULATIONS .

I don't think the rest of them know the pool is over yet. They were so far behind all year, they just stopped checking the standings. I guess I really can't blame them, especially Bigun.

Hopefully, we will get our money soon, so we can go share a celebratory pint or two. Are you available on May 4th? We will go watch Celtic stuff Rangers in the FA Cup final and consume a few $3.50 pints of Tenants at the Croatian Cultural Center.

Captain

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it that someone who is as intelligent and philanthropic a man such as Peter cannot bring himself to utter the word CONGRATULATIONS?

Could it be jealousy? I certainly hope not. It would spoil the joy of the competition we have all shared the last several months.

I am an optimist and I will awake every morning with hope and anticipation that I will click on this thread and view some sort of acknowledgement from all my peers.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More.

Congrats Ballbaby.

I felt like the canucks moving from 33rd to 13th since Xmas. If they played into August I would've caught ya. Too bad you and the Captain didn't enter the VMSL or FVSL pools, we could have used your prognosticatorial skills. Instead we had to listen to HOS/Cocco and his chirping.

I will not be taking Berezin or Lumme next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully, we will get our money soon, so we can go share a celebratory pint or two. Are you available on May 4th? We will go watch Celtic stuff Rangers in the FA Cup final and consume a few $3.50 pints of Tenants at the Croatian Cultural Center.

Did you miss a very important part of my last post, Ballsy?

I would like a response please or you will be just a rude as the 30 losers that took part in the TTP Hockey Pool.

Captain

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am truly saddened. Instead of a congrats, I just received this from a member of TTP as a private message:

Fcuk you hairball

Did you get permission to play with the lads on may long yet bitch?

It isn't ethical to post a private message, but under these very stressful times,............well,.....................what I am to do? :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

You just forced me to leave my seat and check the calendar and I will be available. However, I am anticipating playing in the finals of the BC's on the Sunday, the day after, and I must be cognizant of that fact when drinking with you. You do understand?

It just has to be that way. By the way, does Bronco play the lyre at the Croatian Cultural Center? That would make for an interesting outing.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry!

Yes, I would be remiss if I did not congratulate Jimmy Holiday for his solid 3rd place finish.;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations, Ballbaby.

I haven't checked the hockey pool threads for about 5 months now... The only reason I decided to look just now was because I had a funny feeling that someone was talking about my pathetic picks.

Fcuk off.

M CDK

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Kurgan and thank you CDK. I knew that I shouldn't lose faith. Now, so that I don't have to acknowledge each and every post as there will be a deluge of congrats coming in, thank you to all in advance. :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats

Well done Ballbaby and to the Captain for a great run,I'm already preparing for next years pool;)

To all the rest of you,thanks for your money!

Thanks Kurgan and nice p.k by the way!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts