Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Conor goes breserk

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guy has gone completely “hood rich” and has built into his own hype. Unfortunately with all the “key players” (Jones, Ronda, GSP, Brock etc) out,he is the only big name bringing in the money and nothing is really going to happen to him. As pissed as Dana and everyone is, this just sets up a massive Khabib VS Connor fight in probably Russia or Ireland and the company will love that. Lobov I assume will be cut and the only thing that will happen to Connor is civil law suits

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make America Great Again.
Kick that immigrant out! hahahahaha

What a toooool. He's in deep this time. lol
Chiesa got cut up and may not fight when the dolly flew through the window. He should sue.

Big Drama Show!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like all the lawsuits are coming, plus he has been formally arrested and charged with assault. Not sure the charges will stick and I am sure he can afford the top legal clout he will need to make the criminal side of this go away, but this is going to cost him a decent chunk of change, no doubt.

The UFC is pissed, they have had to drop three fights from their card this weekend. Not sure that they would remotely entertain the idea of a McGregor/Khabib fight at the moment, clearly the guy cannot be controlled by anyone and there's no way that the UFC wants any part of that liability.

"Hood rich" is a great way to put it. The audacity to just charge in en masse to an event with a mob of allies and start wrecking the place is beyond comprehension. How do you come to the conclusion in your mind that this is a good idea and that there won't be any real consequences? Bizarre...

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Obviously, the big question everybody's been asking me is, 'Are you firing Conor McGregor?'" White told ESPN. "This is bigger than Conor McGregor getting fired. There are so many more moving pieces to this thing."

As much as Dana hates the bad PR now he knows a Conor fight with Khabib will draw top dollar. Had this been any other low level fighter he would have already been thrown under the bus. Unreal...

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking forward to this card and now it's been decimated!

Max is out because the NewYork athletic commission said it was too dangerous for him to keep on cutting weight. So Pettis was going to step in and save the day but he wanted more money and the UFC wouldn't pay him so now Iaqunita gets the nod to fight Khabib. I just hope Iaquinta is getting paid decently for this...I think the fighters shouldn't screw each other over like that. Most of the time the UFC has the upper hand on paying the fighters and it's only once in a while that the fighters get what they deserve imo.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The audacity to just charge in en masse to an event with a mob of allies and start wrecking the place is beyond comprehension. How do you come to the conclusion in your mind that this is a good idea and that there won't be any real consequences? Bizarre...

Must be Canucks bandwagon playoff fans. :hilarious:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
is that for real?
Lol no, but he’s supposed to be fighting in the next few months. Ufc really needs big wins out of guys like Colby Covington and Darren Till. Some new exciting blood to get people excited. The way things are going surely can’t be good for business.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
khabib with a proper beating on mystic Mac.

His jump over the cage and in to the MacGregor camp was epic. His stooges who jumped Conor in the ring were idiots.

Worthy of a rematch???

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely one of those situations where the rematch would be huge in regards to numbers. Sonnen made a good point however, how do you promote this fight, with all the in crowd fighting the courts etc. It’s a black eye on the sport really. In my opinion it doesn’t really matter, what conor did was wrong and it was used as a promo, any news is good news cause the people are talking and that means revenue. I don’t agree with what Khabib’s guys did, I don’t condone what he did either, but I don’t for a second blame him for standing up for himself, when Dana or the UFC wouldn’t. Conor has no consequences from the UFC and neither should Khabib. Everything was against Khabib in this fight, all the money was on Conor and his success. I’m a big fan of both guys, however I loved the fight and the outcome. Happy for Khabib and happy to see Dana lose.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The idea that UFC/Dana are "disappointed" with this is hilarious.

They know they cannot condone these crazy antics, but this is exactly what their fan base loves to see. Clear to see what camp Dana was in from the start. He let Connor use his antics at all the press conferences, turned the bus assault that UFC "did not condone in anyway" into hype and then Dana wouldn't give the guy his belt.

Khabib is now not getting paid until their is an ivestisgation into the post match incidents, Connor got his money. I agree that, after everything, Khabib should face nothing for going over the cage into Connor's camp. The idiots who jumped into the ring and hit Connor though, they should, imo, have the book thrown at them.

The idea though that this would do anything except make the rematch even bigger is hilarious. Khabib will have all the leverage this time to name his terms, though.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
E32C14A6-C1BA-4210-86EE-F968BF831B29.jpeg So there’s this worm named Dillon Danis in Conor’s camp who was talking shite about khabib and saying that khabib and his team were “all talk” and if they were any different then they would have stepped out of the bus when Conor attacked it.

So Khabib showed that guy what’s up by jumping over the cage and going straight for him. Hahahaha. Luv it!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m admittedly not a big UFC guy, that started with watching a few events at pubs years back. Affliction shirts everywhere and just a tough guy Tuesday vibe in the bar. I’ve enjoyed Conor, I’ll admit it, since GSP he is the first guy I’ve really followed. In saying that I’ve never “ordered” a fight in my life.

As a neutral that isn’t a big fan of violence, it was all just side show bush league to me. Trained animals jumping out of the cage full of rage. Guys hopping the fence and attacking Conor. That spills into the crowd with crowd violence. Obviously the bus incident. Sorry these guys aren’t professionals. The whole thing is still a circus to me. Rather go watch a soccer game at the local park.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts