Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CR7 to Juventus

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy numbers being thrown out there... his release clause is a billion?!?!?!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
hotelscom-gym-600-33552.jpg

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Juventus really need him for that eighth straight league title. To bad they lost Buffon, would be nice to see him win CR7 in a champs league run.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So are his day's numbered? Surprised there has been no mention of this on here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...pe-allegations-against-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html

That has to be one of the worst web sites for the inability to read something. Ads are flipping, flashing and pissing me off, raising, dropping the copy, making me scroll down, up, down, up and finally enough is enough. I wonder if people who have these annoying sites realize how long people stay on them. It probably would be valuable if they could hear the string of nasties coming out of my mouth just before I closed down the page.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the elephant in the room is this: is CR being played here? I mean, optics wise...he's hanging out with a bombshell in Vegas, and he only happens to be not just one of the wealthiest athletes on the planet, but also the best looking (I can say it, I'm comfortable in my masculinity). Married, too. So bird realizes this and goes into cash grab mode. Happens to RF all the time.

I mean, it stinks of a big money play, right? In addition his strong denial speaks of a guy saying, fcuk this, I'm not going to pay a cent to someone for something I didn't do. The smart idea: realize you're being played, come up with a quite, legally binding settlement that guarantees confidentiality, and move on. The emotional one? Realize you're being played, and fight back.

Just sayin'.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 year wait for a money grab? I could see a few months after the incident but 9 years to play him for money?
Either way there enough people out there that will believe he did it and won’t bother to research the truth. Assuming he didn’t do it of course.

I could see him fighting it. He’s got a boat load of money, Can’t imagine she’s got the money to do it.

But the look on his face in that photo screams “Oh fcuk, someone just took a picture”

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, exactly. All alleged, of course. Almost impossible to pick out the liars from the cheaters. How, after 9 years, do you establish if CR crossed the line? Also, what is the line? The whole thing stinks, no matter what. This isn't the Mike Tyson case, where he was tried, and there was burden of proof.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts