Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Craaaaazy Guitar Player

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like an old Yes album

:eek:

I could do that, but I choose not to.

She should've smashed it a la Townsend.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lovely

You know, I fully expected after the first half an hour, that there was still a chance of her smashing that thing over something or someone... Ahhh well.

Think if I go back and watch it again she'll actually do something craaaaazy?

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough audience...if in fact it is a girl: I don't know if there's a Korean equivilant to "Pat"—she chews through Paganini without a glitch. Last night after training and a bunch of beers and whatnot it seemed crazy (but not in a Surrey-rocker/Nugent kind of way), this morning it's just great technique.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter said:
Tough audience...if in fact it is a girl: I don't know if there's a Korean equivilant to "Pat"—she chews through Paganini without a glitch. Last night after training and a bunch of beers and whatnot it seemed crazy (but not in a Surrey-rocker/Nugent kind of way), this morning it's just great technique.
Nah Pete, don't buck down to these clowns. She is craazy! Also, any man can see that she is a female for crying out loud. Imagine the hand job she could give. Craazy!:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, are you trying to say she has fast hands? You boys could learn a few strokes from her :eek: .

The 7hours and 20minutes of the time I just wasted reminded me of the time when I accidently kicked over a wasps' nest. Man did I ever have to run and run...
:D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Craaaaazy Guitar Player

This guy is something else.

There are two different sizes of the video and it's tough to see him in the small one...oh, and for the luddites, he's sitting down the whole time: don't bother.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Another Craaaaazy Guitar Player

Peter,
Great stuff! Except those long shots and those shots from behind, I couldn't follow him on my guitar :rolleyes: and that damn microphone kept getting in the way. :D

I am equally stumped at trying to do the The Isley Brothers interpretation of Seals & Croft "Summer Breeze" guitar lead.

fantastic
"Blowing through the jasmine in my mind"

hedKandi

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hedkandi,

Maybe this 14 year old kid who's only been playing for around 2.5 years can give you the inspiration to tackle a jet stream.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a 28 minute interview done with Tommy Emmanuel, an Australian fingerstyle whizz with an engaging, contagious enthusiasm that's well worth the watch for anyone who enjoys acoustic guitar players (QuickTime required).

I saw Don Ross, the only guy to win the Winfield Kansas guitar championships twice, on Friday night at St. James Hall, a converted church that's a great Rogue Folk Club venue. This guy from Eastern Canada is a phenomenal talent.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0