Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mauricio is a fcuking twat!!! I cannot believe that he is considered one of the best refs around. Granted the game tonight was dirty and cheap but instead of getting control, he turned it into a show and he thought he was the star!! I think that both teams played a tough game, but I just don't understand how #7 from RUFC and I could get reds for that? and then some of the tackles both sides going virtually uncalled? That ref needs to give his head a shake!!! Well Animal I guess that you and I are sitting next week, Hardballz good to see you out, looked for you after but you were gone!!!! Anyone who was there tonight I wanna hear what you thought of the idiot with the whistle, he needs a kick in the ass!!!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check in the appropriate thread

Look in the thread right below this one. He is a cnut and I can't comment on your red card but I heard from several reliable sources that neither of you deserved reds, unlike your spitter and Animal, who admitted that he deserved it..

Captain

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
refs.........

I totally agree with you City. The ref was crap and I thought the teams played well and hard until he went card happy. The first two red cards he did not even see and the second was well deserved. Nice seeing all you out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0