Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crash

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as writing, acting, direction, and production quality goes, this movie is an absolute hit.

But don't expect to enjoy this movie, because it portrays some of the most hate-filled and racist dialogue I've seen. From beginning to end, this movie portrays racism is a variety of situations between interconnecting characters and how they are affected. As a viewer you can't help but be completely repulsed.

Is this how some people actually think and behave?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, you know many people behave this way. I have faced many racists situations being somewhat a 'visable minority' :rolleyes: and I'm glad this movie verbalized the way people think. I like the direct approach to all the crap that happens in the big city (not necessarily only taking place in L.A.).

It's a very disturbing movie and I wasn't prepared, but the outcome is very ironic and the movie is well laid out. As much as I hate Matt Dillon's character, I'd still do him in a minute :D

It was a nice break from fake computer generated graphics/enhancements and unrealistic story lines. Although I was able to see it for free (again ;)) I'd recommend waiting for the DVD.

~A must see
+SC

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts