Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for a new hobby so I can make enough money to move to Whistler and live next door to @Dude.

Anyone here with experience in trading crypto currency ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a "tech guy" and I don't understand all the bitcoin allure and whatnot... what do you know about it?

I did read something about all the criminals have moved on from it to something called monero... tech criminals are smart people, something must be flawed, no?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for a new hobby so I can make enough money to move to Whistler and live next door to @Dude.

Anyone here with experience in trading crypto currency ?

If you have finishing skills you can come crash in a room for as long as it takes to complete this bloody reno from hell. If you like working evenings, I'll even throw in some mountain passes.

For realz.

I have been very intrigued with Bitcoin and my gut tells me it is a mirage, and yeah artificially been propped up by dirty money as a means of trade for goods. Other than that, I simply don't see the value, and the price has jacked so high that it would be crazy to buy in now.

It would be, right?

Yeah, I don't get it either.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
what do you know about it?

Not much. Everything I read just makes it more confusing. There is a bitcoin investment trust on the market (GBTC) that you can get into which seems similar to how you would invest in gold. I was looking for options to invest in particular crypto's but looks like those are all traded in exclusive markets not related to traditional exchanges. Maybe I should just keep losing my money betting on sports

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No that's Ferndale with the 9 holer. That's where you go after you start your parole process after trying to deal with cryptocurrency up in Hatzic.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No that's Ferndale with the 9 holer. That's where you go after you start your parole process after trying to deal with cryptocurrency up in Hatzic.

LOL.

Never a dull Moment out in Hatzic. Just wish they would upgrade HWY 7 out there and make it safer so it looks a little less like I'm Drive through Bratislava or some other 3rd world eastern European Country for that matter.

https://www.missioncityrecord.com/news/update-one-person-is-dead-after-crash-in-mission/

Hearing the sound of crunching metal probably the most eerie sound I have ever heard. Cant get it out of my head.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you looking for information sites or were to buy?

I use coin base to buy my crytocurreny

I would first learn about public and private keys as this is super important when sending and storing your "coins"

Thanks. Looking for both info and sites for trade (in order). Have somewhat of an understanding with keys from Programming eeprom chips for satellite access cards but that's going back 10 years. The idea is same I would imagine. (A bunch of numbers and letters) If someone had my private key they steal my crypto's is my understanding.

Integers etc... Fcuk I hated math.

So the Private key is extracted from the public key thus becoming my WIF (wallet import format). Am I getting warm?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks. Looking for both info and sites for trade (in order). Have somewhat of an understanding with keys from Programming eeprom chips for satellite access cards but that's going back 10 years. The idea is same I would imagine. (A bunch of numbers and letters) If someone had my private key they steal my crypto's is my understanding.

So the Private key is extracted from the public key thus becoming my WIF (wallet import format). Am I getting warm?

Yep public key you can give to someone or use to transfer coins if someone gets your private key...your fuked!

I use exodus wallet to store my "coins"

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you get your free bitcoin cash from the fork?

I bought in 2013, basically threw away the key and I started trading again this year. It’s been nuts!

I got free bitcoin yes...but nothing to jump around about....i missed the boat on bitcoin. I sink my money into litecoin and pillar

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, get a wallet set up.
Then sign up with coinbase or quadriga as they both sell bitcoin with credit/debit card I believe. Or go buy it from an atm(high fees however)
Then sign up at exchanges so you can buy alt coins. You can only buy alt coins with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main currency if you will.
Good luck.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know there's now a Canadian investment fund called FCB Bitcoin Trust from First Block Capital. It is registered with the BC Securities Commission and in ON I believe. Gives non tech types access to cryptocurrency without having to actually try to figure how to buy it.

Guy behind it started shoeme.ca. He sold that and it went broke (but he made his $) but he's a bright guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts