Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dapotayto's real name is Jeremy Clarkson and he writes auto reviews for a living

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I don't believe you. Why don't I believe you? Well for starters reading your posts is like hearing your favourite uncle has been caught masturbating in the school playground. Your "writing" has the unprecedented ability to appeal to precisely no one. This in itself is remarkable given the fact the vast majority of your discharge is links or quotes by people as uninteresting as yourself. For once your breathless and quite unnecessary reporting has hit on someone rather good. Jeremy Clarkson is Dapotayto is he? Jeremy Clarkson loathes and despises Canada and documentation of his anti-Canada preoccupation can be found all over t'internet. I wish you'd make the effort to read some of it as as far as I can tell, the reason Jeremy Clarkson loathes and despises Canada is precisely because of people like you.

Try this on as an analogy and maybe if you come unstuck some kind soul will explain it for you; At a multi-culturally diverse dinner party the British explain the jokes for the Germans, the French choose the wine, the Italians order the food, the Austrians talk to the waitress and the Dutch spend the evening trying to stop the Swedes from committing suicide because the maitre'd has sat them next to the bearded and sandal-wearing Canadian who won't stop going on and on about his f*ucking irritable bowel syndrome.

You're what makes Canada great.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell, you've come on leaps and bounds haven't you, tiger? I remember a time when you were incapable of writing anything legible nevermind something as acerbic and witty as four words and an emoticon.

Yoda galloping in to keeper's rescue.

Tremendously funny, that. Well done Mr. TTP 2005.

Humour at last...... f*ucking marvellous stuff, where do I send my super-duper Premium membership wonga, you two are worth the price of admission......

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh, this is the way it was, the way it was supposed to be, the way I yearn for.

Fasty, don't disappear for months at a time again. You make me feel young again.:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Humour at last...... f*ucking marvellous stuff, where do I send my super-duper Premium membership wonga, you two are worth the price of admission......
$75 should cover all your accounts here, Terry.

Thanks.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, i guess i need to post 2 paragraphs of annoying drivel to be funny or worth reading.

The guy posts 4 words and you need to explain 2 two full paragrahs about how aweful his posts are and how they are not worth reading.

Apparently thier worth your marvelous posts in reply, but nothing else.

I'm glad we're here to keep you uninterested enough to post.

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Far be it for me to come to rescue of a German, but Goodness, Pot, ever try rereading your posts? You do know your supremacy as a piss taker only stretches as far as your own ego and screeching larynx will let you shout " I am the best" don't you? Don't be fooled by Ballbaby's nose tickling your behind, it's the same diarrhea we've read 100 times over. Perhaps you and Keeper could find a cure together?

It's like listening to a broken record, while you're finding out your favorite uncle masturbates in the school playground.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
Far be it for me to come to rescue of a German, but Goodness, Pot, ever try rereading your posts? You do know your supremacy as a piss taker only stretches as far as your own ego and screeching larynx will let you shout " I am the best" don't you? Don't be fooled by Ballbaby's nose tickling your behind, it's the same diarrhea we've read 100 times over. Perhaps you and Keeper could find a cure together?

It's like listening to a broken record, while you're finding out your favorite uncle masturbates in the school playground.

Sounds a lot like Fastshow, Terry, et all! :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
No, I don't believe you. Why don't I believe you? Well for starters reading your posts is like hearing your favourite uncle has been caught masturbating in the school playground. Your "writing" has the unprecedented ability to appeal to precisely no one. This in itself is remarkable given the fact the vast majority of your discharge is links or quotes by people as uninteresting as yourself. For once your breathless and quite unnecessary reporting has hit on someone rather good. Jeremy Clarkson is Dapotayto is he? Jeremy Clarkson loathes and despises Canada and documentation of his anti-Canada preoccupation can be found all over t'internet. I wish you'd make the effort to read some of it as as far as I can tell, the reason Jeremy Clarkson loathes and despises Canada is precisely because of people like you.

Try this on as an analogy and maybe if you come unstuck some kind soul will explain it for you; At a multi-culturally diverse dinner party the British explain the jokes for the Germans, the French choose the wine, the Italians order the food, the Austrians talk to the waitress and the Dutch spend the evening trying to stop the Swedes from committing suicide because the maitre'd has sat them next to the bearded and sandal-wearing Canadian who won't stop going on and on about his f*ucking irritable bowel syndrome.

You're what makes Canada great.
All this coming from TTP's own version of Greg Rusedski.

Brilliant.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts