Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darts Anyone?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone fancy throwing a few arrows Friday after work? No scores, no stats, no quorums or tourney's, just darts, pints and if I beat you...ass dances.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since it is a wednesday and there is a day off tomorrow, for most anyways, thought I'd throw it out there if any of the the, I guess we'll call them ex, DCS members wanted to make the trip out to the landing this evening. Sort of a reunion if you will. I'll even buy nachos. We don't have to worry about Whirlwind since he quit us a couple weeks back so that would certainly bring the average IQ up about 30 points. Any takers?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just may be in. I won't know until later tonight though. Maybe around 9:00 or so. OD, I'll give you a call later.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's probably for the best that the DCS didn't show up last night as there was a fundraiser and the darting area was overcrowded with old, not funny, and especially ugly riff-raff. Aside from them however the talent was of the highest quality, I guess they all heard that we weren't coming anymore, and would have been worthy of a couple of pictures. I might add that it is wing night tonight there and that I have received a couple of PM's hinting that they would be available this evening. I'll pose the question again - any takers?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0