Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darts Championship Series 2010 - The Return

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wouldn't be the DCS with-out a last minute bail...

My arrival all depends on when the fork & knifes gets home from her California kick-ball practice.

FFS!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A solid turnout after a 2 year hibernation of the DCS. With the typical bailout by one or more DCS members it was like we had never left.

I finished with the typical 0-5 including the solid cricket match at the end. However, I feel as though I deserve .333 of all Tilly's wins tonight as he had to borrow my second set of my top quality darts. So in the end I think i finished 1.333 - 5.

Good to see that I was not the only one to have added a few pounds to the body structure in two years as well.

Cheers
JB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it was nice to get out and throw a few arrows tonight. Sidewinder and KNVB must have had a date with each other as Sidewinder claimed ignorance and said he had NO idea this was happening when I called him. KNVB just didn't respond because he knows he hasn't sent One Dart's and Tilly's hoodies/turf shoes/climacool top......Anyway on to the arrows.

In Tilly's first match against One Hun.......One Hun started the match off with a 140......I'm pretty sure I shite my drawers at that point. However, things started looking normal again as this was followed by a 6 and then a 7......:D Tilly started off with a 92, 85, 60, then 82......so the 140 was quickly overturned. Game to Tilly...

The Power and Tilly squared off with Tilly coming out on top. One Dart then cheated and beat Tilly. Tilly responded with a 225 point skunking of NEO and one more win over winless One Hun.

Tilly finished 4 - 1 on the evening and then paired up with One Hun(JNB Breakers) for an exciting game of cricket against the Brothers. The score was a dramatic 131 - 128......there were some good darts thrown and plenty of bad darts thrown. SixFyv made an appearnce, which was nice......as did Dartsinthehood, who I believe finished 1 - 3.

Overall, an excellent night and now I just need to find my own darts as I was using my daughters' to start then OH let me borrow his wounded arrows.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukcing weak sauce on the part of KNVB, Walks, and Sidewinder who allegedly didn't know this was happening.

Well done to the lads that did show, OD was 3-3 but that included a win against The Executioner which was always a difficult task. Neo, One Hun, The Power, DITH and a new member of the DCS FYVDART were there along with OD and Executioner/Belfast Bomber/Tilly Tompkins.

The night ended with an epic bout of cricket that saw the twin titans of OD and The Power defeat The Executioner and One Hun 130 - 128 with OD throwing all three of the last crucial trebles.

Fukc you Double In and where are our hoodies/long sleeves/turf boots.

OD

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, Tilly Tompkins was 4 - 0 tonight.......and The Executioner was 0 - 1......so time for another retirement for The Executioner. Next date the balaclava will be out again.......

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me ........ sorry lads, completely forgot !!!!

I didn't realize 'till I saw One Hun's missed call & FYVDart's text this morning .....

My apologies ...... hopefully we can do this again soon and I'll definitely make it out :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, I finished undefeated on the day. And I totally dominated the Bourbon Whopper at the BK drive through en route back to Ladner. We'll chalk that evening up as a success.

BTW... FYVDART... Love it.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies to all.
If one of you cnuts had called me in reasonable time I would have been there. Couldn't change an appointment with only 3 hours notice that Shamrock gave me.
Searched for my darts this morning unsuccessfully.Maybe one of my boys has "borrowed" them.
Is there a scheduled date for the next session?
Sidewinder

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I totally dominated the Bourbon Whopper at the BK drive through en route back to Ladner.

What did you think? I don't know if it was the location (Steveston Hwy & 5 Road) but I thought it was absolutely disgusting...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I owe the next round of Nacho's, full stop.

I was bullied by a PMSing wife who was demanding she spend the evening with the dykes on spikes playing California Kick ball and her going out over me was more beneficial to my ever getting laid again than a night of pints and chucking arrows with the lads.

She didn't really seem to care that I said there was new punching and old punching bags to take advantage of.

Ilovelatenightdrunkentexts

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I owe the next round of Nacho's, full stop.

I was bullied by a PMSing wife who was demanding she spend the evening with the dykes on spikes playing California Kick ball and her going out over me was more beneficial to my ever getting laid again than a night of pints and chucking arrows with the lads.

She didn't really seem to care that I said there was new punching and old punching bags to take advantage of.

Ilovelatenightdrunkentexts

does it sting?:D

Attachments

• 0511-0703-0217-1506_Businesswoman_with_a_Whip_and_Chair_clipart_image.jpg
    0511-0703-0217-1506_Businesswoman_with_a_Whip_and_Chair_clipart_image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Whipped.jpg
    Whipped.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 67

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens