Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night -April

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you feel dirty Walks. The rest of us are suffering.

The reigning POM did not foresee a solid outing last night as his early arrival at the Landing for a meeting, and therefore the hockey game, meant he would be in fine form earlier than usual. But being well ahead of the DCS before their arrival did not translate into a shaky start. Consecutive victories, albeit on the D1, against Dart Vader and Bravedart set up a showdown against Last year's number one, Double In. It was a tail of two nights in this contest as Double In was outwitted, outlasted and outplayed, narrowly avoiding the skunk. After that the early drinking caught up with OD as he stumbled to losses against Neo, who came back from a decent deficit, and The Power. Another match against Bravedart provided another win which then setup a rematch against Double In. Again, an outclassed Double In could only watch as OD ran roughshod over him. I then beat Neo. There was another loss to The Power thrown in there somewhere too as well.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DCS Dart Night - March

Walks said:
Bloody hell, it's the first Thursday in a long time I'm not hungover at the office :rolleyes: ..... let's have it then, need details on the following:

1. Who lump-ed who
2. Did any object get punted in the Landing or across Ladner Trunk ?
3. Cheese distribution
4. Fluff / Any pink thongs ??

itfeelsgoodtobesoberinthemorning :rolleyes:

Prince, answers to your questions

1. Everyone lumped me at least once. DV with the skunking
2. Strictly wall kicking
3. Not bad.Wings were good.
4.Yes plenty/ no but there was a black one, a red one and one commando sighting.

itfeelsgoodtobehavingtheblahhsinthemorning :)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

i was 3-6 with wins versus DI,OD and the Power.

I lost to DI,OD,TP,BD x2 and DV.
DV with the skunking,bonus and a nice 79 finish.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The site is all updated now no thanks to my big cnuting brother. Speaking of cnuting brothers, Happy Birthday guys.

Looks like I've left myself a bit of work to do to get my title back. OD is waaay out in front at 49 points followed by Neo :eek: , Power then myself.

Welcome officially 1Hun-dred.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free Flights

Dimplex or not? I'm purloining more flights.

I'll bring what's requested. You get no choice on design.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sidewinder is out. May put in a very late appearance after the hockey game but even that is doubtful.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Captain is surprisingly out. I will be going out on Thursday night to watch the Celtic game with Parkhead and a few others, so I will be staying in tomorrow. It's all about angles.....all about angles.....How about them jerseys, 1Hun?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

OD is in and will be looking to begin the run for the treble.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Neo is in. That makes 4. OD, Neo, DI and BD. Anyone else or do we call it off.

1 set dimplex flights for BD so far.

On a side note, we'll defintely have the corner highboy table as i will be there early if we play to watch the eastern playoff games. :D Strictly pints tonight, Corona's hurt the pocket book too much.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Power will be in as well. After he finishes golfing for free at the Canal. Bastard.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I second the Bastard comment.

May he shoot 110 and lose 8 balls.

Fcuk me. I just realized I'm worth 4 points in the POM standings.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's funny I noticed right away you were worth 4 Neo. Make sure you get there nice and early to umm... get us a table. I hear pitchers are easier to drink than pints. You wouldn't want to run out now would you?

Dibs on playing Neo at 10:30 and 10:46.

Where's Prince? I thought he said he was in... DV is Ify right now, he may have to work late because he's spent most of his morning at ICBC. Seems someone tried to steal his car last night and when the alarm went off it must have startled the the would be thief's baseball bat through the back window. :D

Yeah... and you wanted to live in the east end because of.....

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Quick one lads ........ the Prince is 70 / 30 right now. I have to ref an exhibition game in Surrey and will probably pop by after.

Cheers ........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worlds Colliding?

Walks said:
Quick one lads ........ the Prince is 70 / 30 right now. I have to ref an exhibition game in Surrey and will probably pop by after.

Cheers ........
Walks,

Had a nice chat with your neighbor yesterday... Sarge & I are talking her into getting on TTP. Would you view this as a good or bad thing?

:D

Snap,

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0