Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - Aug * Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, because roofing contractors always work at 9:31 at night. Tell us another one wanker.

What Dart Vader meant so say is that he'll be busy mending relationships with his neighbours tonight as some cnut was busy tossing Watermelon's across his fence on the weekend. The nerve :rolleyes:

Dart Vader

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't even take your friends to the East Side. Watermelon shouldn't be that big of a deal after dealing with broken glass the weekend before.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll give you your nightmares as I've had a couple myself recently :rolleyes:. However, it was rude to nick a cold pint out of my car, drop your other one on the ground smashing the fcuker to bits and stumble into Dart Vader's house and pass out on his couch.

You're fcuking offside son :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince of Manchester said:
The Prince is out for tonight as he has a friend visiting from the Motherland.

~God Save The Queen

The prat won't fcuking leave will he ?? Unfortunately, he's gone Thursday morning so the Prince will once again be absent.

~Fcuk the lot of you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you bring him out? It's got to better, for him anyway, than listening to you wank on about your miserable life all night or for that matter just listening to you having a wank.

You're a cnut.

I'm in.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Pot .............

Double In said:
Why don't you bring him out?

You must be fcuking joking me ...... so I can introduce him to a bunch of socialites such as yourself ?? Christ, I'd fcuking rather take him to a bloody bingo night ........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Kettle......

How bad can it be? He's fcuking living with you at the moment innhe?... It could't get any worse, unless of course Whirlwind shows up.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It could probably get worse if you really wanted it to. A drunk OD ,a drunk Neo, Rod Stewart ,a little Grail action, DJ JAmes does country all night long, pumpkins ready for punting and Vanilla ice playing pool. That would be about rock bottom.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never thought of that, yeah, I suppose that's about a 50/50 shot on any given Wednesday. Best not to take the chance.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
How bad can it be?

Please refer to the Player Profiles under the link below:

Darts Championship Series

That's how fcuking bad it can be man. Seriously ........

I'll have you know the fella's been pissed for 8 nights straight so all in all, he's having a cracking time :rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power will be finishing the last paper of his education career tomorrow night, so he will be unable to attend the festivities.

Looks like its another night of spooning for Double In and Neo.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is playing golf at 2:40 at McLeery but will be there afterwards. Do we have quorum? Scud is off traversing the countryside with the Quebecois broad, funny how he didn't want to bring her to the landing, wonder why.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, perhaps it's time for a break. And by break I don't mean just not playing this week or the next. Maybe we'll start it all up again in the 'winter' when schedules are more set.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, the summer time is just too tough. Who knows when Tilly will be getting the by-weekly gobble, that seems to change all the time. Also, with Sidewinder's missus getting her hair all in a tizzy, whatever that is, because her beloved grey haired, foul mouthed husband comes home in a tizzy after watching Club I play summer league, Sidewinder is lucky that the locks aren't changed. And I thought they were going to fire you months ago Walks? What happened, are you George Costanza, annoying at first but then you grow on people? Paullll Walkerrrr. Now that your mate, if that's what we are calling them these days, is in town apparently all the bridges and tunnel out of Vancouver have been closed. If JB would find the time to quit poncing about Dart Vader style wherever the hell he is poncing we might be able to meet a fukcing quorum here. We can't fault Bravedart though, I mean come on, there are sponsors of the Tri Cities Extreme to keep happy. I hear the Dairy Queen at Coquitlam Centre mall gets very upset if all 9 coaches don't come for Blizzards after the game. Yes, that's right, when our schedules are more "set" we can start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0