Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart banter moves to a new level

Whirlwind, you're a dumb cnut.

Power, your 8-0 was a tremendous outing, so was your previous outing (5-2??), BUT you missed a week. I went 7-0, 3-1 and 4-3 (or something), although your record is better attendance is key or I most certainly would handed you the title back. Guys like BD, Neo and to a lesser extent Prince deserve a shot out of pure commitment. The tourney could be fun and although it's not the fairest for you and I, I'm sure everyone else would appreciate a shot at it for once. Like Tilly.

Prince, stick to designing shitters and out door pluming schemes leave being funny to someone else. You're useless at it. Before you go the predictable route of insulting my soccer "skills" and telling my I'm useless... remember at least I didn't have to quite to become a third rate linesman. Sorry, third rate assistant referee. :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Yes, you are useless, it's a given.

2. Yes, I quite to become a 'third rate assistant referee'. In fact, I may chat with one of the DCS Supporters to see if I can lace 'em up for one more game against you cnuts. Maybe I'll spend a little time with you beforehand and show you how to trap, pass and shoot a ball. That way, it'll give you a long time to think about the game when you're laid up in a fcuking hospital bed.

3. You forgot one thing ...... you're as dumb as Whirlwind on a good day. What the fcuk did they teach you cnuts at Semi ??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea I went to Seaquam.

What-ever Mr. Referee you go ahead and try and show me a pass, trap and shot you're better off doing that than trying to distinguish a foul or a intentional hand ball. Dumb as Whirlwind? Not possible. Captain's right boot get more use than his brain.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea I went to Seaquam.

My bad. Now that explains everything :rolleyes:

you're better off doing that than trying to distinguish a foul or a intentional hand ball.

Where does it say intentional hand ball in the Laws of the Game (That's rule book for you stupid) ?? Get your wording right cnut ........ Go back to knocking the ball against the wall and practicing your bikes downstairs on your cushions .......

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dart banter moves to a new level

Originally posted by knvb
[. Guys like BD, Neo and to a lesser extent Prince deserve a shot out of pure commitment. [/B]

Damn Skippy. It's called commitment to Excellence.

OK, i may be bending the truth a little bit. It's more like

Commitment to drunkeness but it's still commitment.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI

DI You play football is that what you call it:D Trying to do a Bicycle kick :D Who the Bloody Fcuckin hell do you think you are:wa: Jean Peirre Papin ha:wa: More like Fcuckin Mia Ham on a good Day Toss Pot ha.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell no!

I'll take it that shite from Walker, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take it from you. You can't even kick yourself. Fcuk, if it weren't for your size 13 flippers you'd land flat on you face getting out of bed. I've see better coordination from dead fish. They smell better too.

Do us a favor... don't post again until you solve this on your own...

300-50=

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss Off

Wanker. John Part has been knocked out.Just spoke to my Brother in England.Just incase you all did not know:wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shite Sherlock.

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
FLASH TAKES SHINE OFF PART

Mark "Flash" Dudbridge caused the shock of the Ladbrokes.com World Championship with a thrilling 4-3 win over defending champion John Part.
Dudbridge produced the best darts of his career before digging deep in the final set to win the match 5-3 after Part had twiced battled back from behind.

Dudbridge showed he was not going to be overwhelmed by the defending World Champion recovering from some slack darts and a break down to take the first set 3-2 and send a warning to Part.

"Flash" was really in sparking form and he took the opening leg of the second leg against the throw with a brilliant 116 finish - T20, 16, D20 to leave Part bewildered.

Both players held their throw in the next two legs before Dudbridge produced a superb 112 check-out - T5, T19, D20 - in the fourth leg to take the second set and leave Part with a real uphill task to keep hold of his crown.

Part fought back showing he was not going to give up his title easily winning the third set 3-0 with a 100 percent check-out ratio after Dudbridge missed costly doubles in the first and third legs.

The number two seed levelled things up in the fourth leg crucially breaking Dudbridge's throw in the fourth leg after the opening three legs went with the darts.

Dudbridge refused to buckle under the pressure of Part winning the opening leg of the fifth set with a magical 122 check-out, but Part responded holding his throw in the next.

Both men held their throws in the next two legs before the qualifier held his nerve in the deciding fifth leg to take the set and move within one of victory at 3-2.

Part showed his mettle winning the opening two legs of the sixth set, but Dudbridge hit back in the third leg breaking Part's throw to keep the pressure on the champion.

"Darth Maple" did not let the pressure affect him hitting straight back in the fourth leg to tie things up at 3-3.

Dudbridge punished two missed darts a double by Part in the opening leg of the deciding set to take the advantage, but Part kept pace by levelling up in the next.

Both players held their throws in the next two legs to send the contest into sudden death and it was Dudbridge who grabbed the crucial break in the eighth leg to take the set 5-3 and seal a famous victory.

Captain

If anyone can upset the Power, perhaps Dennis Ovens or Ronnie Baxter......

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The website has been updated according to memory or lack there of. Player of the month, a new poll and week reviews stuff is done too.

That stats will be out until Regs finishes the updates he was going to do

www.dartschampionshipseries.com

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I notice that the tournament has been scheduled for the Sundowner presumably because of the three boards. However, the service has been shoc-king on occasion and the location of the chalk boards, squarely in the line of Sidewinder's fire, leave much to be desired. I noticed the other day that the Rusty Anchor pub in Ladner has three boards of its own and the chalk boards are well out of the range of anything Sidewinder might manage to throw. I throw this out as a possibility.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's try it but I thought they only had 2 boards. Wasn't that the place with the diabolical wings?

If there are in fact 3 boards, we should give it a shot. Anything to avoid travelling to the projects to play darts.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoc-king wings were at Speeds which did only have two boards which have now been replaced by a big screen tv that only a quarter of the pub can see. The rusty anchor is on the other side of ladner, don't know about wing quality but the setup did look top notch. I suggest we give it a try.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Owing to the fact I have to work on Wednesday, a trip across Ladner sounds better than a trip across Delta. The Rusty Anchor awaits.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold the phone....

we were to partake of the Sundowners service one more time as they have now added 2 more chalk boards and another dart board. With a total of 4 ....... yes 4 dart boards we thought it worthwhile to hold our mini tourney there.

Seeing as only 3 of the members so far are vying for the Captains Schlang (ie Rusty Anchor) and that 2 of them share the same DNA and the same car so should only count as 1 I see no reason that the rest of the membership should want to change location because of the other 2.

I'm good for the Sundowner and can be there at 8:01 pm to show off my new flights, they are sure to be the envy of the DCS.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, what the fcuk is a schlang?

Secondly, you have made a valid point, Bravedart. I just choose to ignore it. One Dart, the Power, Buffalo Bull(with his new laser enhanced vision), and Tilly will be at the Rusty Anchor. I assume that the Matrix would prefer a Ladner venue too. Yes, the first split in the circuit. Since there are more 'reputable' players at the Anchor, our matches will count more. I'm sure the dart stabbing Walks would like the Ladner venue also and that would definitely bring the top ranked players to the appropriate venue. So, it looks like we have BB, Tilly, One Dart, Power, the Prince of Manchester, and the Matrix at the Anchor.

Bravedart, Dart Vader, Double In, and Whirlwind(?) will be at the Sundowner. Just think, we're all going to have an extra board to look at. In your case, you get two boards to look at. We will fax the scores to the Sundowner as the night goes on. Does that work for everyone?

Tillywhoistryingtokeepeveryonehappy

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where exactly would they put the fourth board as it was cramped as hell with three. So far the only decent four board setup that I have seen was in Campbell River where they dropped 180's without flinching. Until we reach that level of success I don't think that four boards are necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0