Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart night - February

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A classic case for old fashioned schooling with the 3 R's being the priority.

All of those quotes are classics.

Hope you are giving my arrows the t.l.c. they have to have on game day.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've taken them to a place they've never been before, SW. The 20's. Though, scared to enter at first they've slowly become use to it and I think, with time, may even like it. That and flying horizontally as apposed to vertically.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic stuff Double In. Ah memories. You'll probably be able to add to that list with the reply Whirlwind will give to this latest bashing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out for tonight, for a change. I am finishing marking tests, as the mark cut-off is on Friday. Good luck. I am hoping to be there next week. :)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I'm out for tonight, for a change. I am finishing marking tests, as the mark cut-off is on Friday. Good luck. I am hoping to be there next week. :)

Too bad. It's not like you to be otherwise occupied on a DCS night. ;)

Good luck with marks. Look forward to seeing you stuff DI nexr week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
grounding...

I could use a good sanctioned stuffing. All this winning is really starting to get embarrassing...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: grounding...

knvb said:
I could use a good sanctioned stuffing.
You must have short term memory loss ...... remember the (*) beside Champions League Tourney Winner ??

Didn't think so .......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tit

Funny, I won outright according to the rules that where set out before the tourney started, so why is it again you want to put a * by my name? Jealously doesn't look good on you Walks. Try a paper bag and see how that goes. You'll be doing everyone a favor in the mean time.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh yes the Asterisk*. That bane of record holders , that belittler of Hall of Fames. If there's an asterisk beside something it's obvouisly moot

I was thinking there is something special about a Tilly over DI stuffing. It just seems to go so well together. Like Fish and Chips, Scotch and Soda, Me and beer, SW and Triple 18.

My 3 cents worth.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A classic night in the history of the DCS. Not so classic because it was the start of season 2. Not classic because of the darts thrown. Classic because of this line, spoken, without prodding, by a local to KNVB:

Good job on the 4 goals last night

I shite you not, someone actually said this without any DCS members putting him up to it. The $138 bar bill he had accumulated to that point may have had something to do with it but nonetheless it had the DCS on the floor.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was the less drunk guy at that table who said that. Anyway a magic line like that made all dart throwing moments moot.

The other happening was Mr Sedin spilling my beer on the pool table. FYI, when you try to clean up on a pool table that's green the felt bleeds and anything your using to clean turns green.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still #1

FYI, when you try to clean up on a pool table that's green the felt bleeds and anything your using to clean turns green.
Who the fcuk was asking?

4-0 after a late start. Prince had a hang nail after losing to Neo and took his darts and went home or I would have gone 5-0. A few close matches, but with all my winning experience I pulled through as all great champions do. The standings are up on the site now. It seems the stats portion is a running total so your win %, games played, losses etc... are added on to last years totals, but it doesn't effect Season 2's standings. Not that it would matter I'm still on top.
Classic because of this line, spoken, without prodding, by a local to KNVB:
That's the problem with drunks now a day's you can't take them anywhere... Don't know what the guy was thinking I clearly look more like Henrick than Daniel.

As for the site this season, I'm going to make it more a uniform thing. Not much will change from week to week unless someone is willing to help me update it/ write night happenings. (Not Whirlwind) I'll get it all sorted when I can, but it's starting to look pretty good as it is now.

DI 4-0
OD 4-4
POM 1-2
Neo 3-3
SW 2-5
TP 3-3

POM points for last night only where 3 per win. Season standings are now in effect. For those who were not there tonight you'll be be considered as 7th place. I really think that if you lose a game you should lose 1 point from your total. Go 0-4 = (-4) It will eliminate, and I don't mean to pick OD out here, but I will, from playing 8 games and everyone else plays 4-6 and winning POM every month. His odds are that much greater of accumulating points with no real penalty for losing.

How I see last night going...

DI 4x3= 12
OD 4x3=12-4 = 8
POM 1x3=3-2=1
Neo 3x3=9-3=6
SW 2x3=6-3=3
TP 3x3=9-3=6

Thoughts?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Team Drunk is back in fine cricket form last night opening a super sized can of whoop ass on Neo and Power. The second game was a little closer, but for all intensive purposes it was over before it even started. OD was a tower if strength on the doubles while I punished team ugly and stupid on Bulls. Easy peasy 2 and 0.

I'm 6-7 on diddles already. Useless stat of the day, perhaps the year.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
[size=2

[font=Verdana]I'm 6-7 on diddles already. Useless stat of the day, perhaps the year.

Or ever.

As for the felt turning things green thing, that was an educational moment. I was trying to help those who frequently spill beer on to pool tables out.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you sure the drunk wasn't referring to D.I.'s total goal tally since he began playing soccer at the age of about 6 ?

I guess 2 wins are better than no wins. A shame the Prince chose not to play and that B.D. etc did not show up as that certainly cost some w's.

D.I. do the stats however you like. I will probably finish in the 5 to 9 range however you do them. Bonus points for t.18's would move me up however. I beleive all 3 of the dart sets that were generously offered to me as sharesys were given an intro to the sacred T18 slot last night.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0