Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got called to work at my other job this morning and as a result was unable to post until now. It appears that we are off. Cnuts. Next wednesday 8:30 I'm in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I got called to work at my other job this morning and as a result was unable to post until now. It appears that we are off. Cnuts. Next wednesday 8:30 I'm in.

What other job do you have? BTW, if it is for teaching, they have computers at the school. If it was at Sportschek, you could have accessed at least one computer in the mall. There's another free plate of nachos for next week. Showing up might be worth it next week, at least in terms of na-chos......:)

Tilly

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor showing, gents. I finally find where you've been hiding the darts thread and you can't even be bothered to play. Cnuts. I have managed to play a couple of times since discovering my buddy has a board- and ping pong- at his place, and am have begun lobbying for a board in the games room next to the bar at school.

Off to eat some poutine at 33% off as it was -33 this morning...

Scud

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are we playing?

Where are we this week? Surrey, Ladner ?
Need to know. I should be there ready to take my lumpings.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Count me out as of now, but things may change. It's the missus B-day, but I may be able to sneak out by 9:30 or so. BTW, It was agree last week we're at the Landing. 8:30 kick off.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
It's the missus B-day, but I may be able to sneak out by 9:30 or so.
What are you going to do man ?? Slip something into her drink to knock her out ?? Better equip the doghouse with new bedding before you leave :D .

The Prince will be in attendance. Not sure of the time yet but after 9:03 pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who let the dogs out?

As you know you can only spend small amounts of time with me, just last night she was almost begging me to go out an play. I'll stay at the dog house on Beach Ave. I hear the fridge is always stocked when Heinekens.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is out due to some torn meniscus in the left knee. Thanks for coming out. I figured I would do one more thing to my 'good' knee before retiring. I've only had one scope on this knee, in 1984! :rolleyes: :eek:

Captain

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is in. 8.30 at the Landing.

Captain; how does a torn miniscus stop you from stepping up to the ochre? Does it also stop you from receiving a gobble?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Sidewinder is in. 8.30 at the Landing.

Captain; how does a torn miniscus stop you from stepping up to the ochre? Does it also stop you from receiving a gobble?

Unlike you, I try to play using the proper technique. Therefore, balance is important. I know your 'unorthodox' style :rolleyes: doesn't require balance or precision for that matter, so you could be playing on a balance board and it wouldn't matter. As for the gobble, meniscus or no meniscus, the mickey gilley still works fine thanks.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks are playing. $.25 Wings. Definitely getting a wing platter for everyone instead of Nacho's. I assume 4 dozen should cover me off. Wings, Not Beers that is.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well not like any of you give a shiiit :wa: But the Whirlywind is out :D I shall pay my fines next week i am sure there are a couple :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power, where the hell is the write up from the last time we played? You're making a very respected dart site lose all it's credibility. Get bloody on it.

Whirlwind, first time you've ever been right, way to go. How did you know we don't give a shiiit if you show or not.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far...

In: One Dart
Sidewinder
Neo
Prince of Manchester
Bravedart (10ish)
The Power (9ish)

Out: Tilly Tompkins
Whirlwind
Double In (unless he can skip out on the missus birthday) :rolleyes:

Not Heard From: Dart Vader
Buffalo Bull (Missing out on the opportunity to test his new vision)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Dart Vader told me he was out. He was trying to post but was out at a clients, then couldn't figure out the new TTP. He said he was going to try and post when he got back to the office, but last I heard from him he was calling from his cell while driving and he blurted out "Oh shite!" then the phone went dead. Seriously. I've heard nothing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0