Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - January

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for last night gentleman. Massive problem at work yesterday late afternoon. I had the joy :mad: of flying to Cowtown for a meeting last night and 6:30 this morning before flying back home. Missed the Darts and the hockey game :confused: . Goddamn it. I now owe 2 platters of nachos.

A much apologetic

Neo

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice. I can skip dinner next week, thanks Neo.

Got a hold of Dart Vader, no accident, just a dead cell battery and the indicator going off in his ear.

So what happened last night, I got my late night call, but I couldn't make out what OD said at the end. I wish I could have gone, but I couldn't get away from the birthday preceding. Next week though.

Scores? Who beat who? Power a fcuking write up maybe?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the phone call. Don't think I knew what I was saying as it was being recorded. That being said, guess how I played last night? I believe the scores went something like this...

Power 5-1
Walks 3-3
OD 2-4
BD 1-5
SW 2-4

Does that add up? I was indeed looking forward to a large plate of wings from Neo last night. We will enjoy the nachos next week no doubt. The fluff was outstanding last night. How about the cougar in the blue top bending over and shaking her ass without knowing that the 10 eyes of the DCS were glued on her rotating behind. Stripes? Nuff said. The hockey game did indeed do wonders for the eye candy last night, Walks even picked up a couple of youngsters, one of them is roughly 6'8 to go to the Travis concert tonight. I think they were going to the Grail after the Landing, how was the Walks, did you make it over there? Actually the two would be concert goers were not bad looking with the shorter, normal heighted one of the two actually quite good looking. It was also 80's rock night for DJ James who actually had a groupie waiting just offstage for him.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJ JAmes with a groupie. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I missed fluff as well. Goddamn. Westjet had dudes and ugly ckicks working my planes. that sucked.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, no wonder my record is alway so bad.

I play 4 matches and lose three yet end up 1 and 5????

Go figure.

I'll have to keep better track of my record next time instead of leaving it to Ashley!

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its good to be king. My 11 point performance last night (5 wins plus a skunk on Sidewinder) vaults The Power to the top of the table in anticipation of the upcoming Champions Tourney. I had a complete record of who played who, but somewhere between the Landing and my car it went missing. Oops. Good to see a tanned SW back in action, he didn't miss a beat. :rolleyes: Looking forward to nachos next week.

As for the writeup for the last time we played, I barely recall the events of that night so its not coming anytime soon. We'll see what I can do for this week, but I'm not making any promises.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to be back.

Possibly the worst thrown darts of my career. 3 straight lumpings and I was seriously thinking retirement, however on looking around the bar I realized that darts was only an excuse to be there,outstanding eye candy whichever way you turned!

At that stage being refreshed I played Bravedart and to my great surprise despite terrible darts but with a lucky finish I notched my first win of 2004.

Then came a challenge from One Dart and to my own great embarresment[sp.] and with an even more unlikely finish I chalked up win number 2.

Final tally, 3 losses and 2 wins,both with bonus points,and so a 6 point evening.

See you next week.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I had a complete record of who played who, but somewhere between the Landing and my car it went missing. Oops.
I'm sorry Power if you don't have a record of who beat who I can't enter in to the system. So your night, although successful, may have just become moot. Not much I can do about it.

Whirlwind,

Please stop. You're such a fcuking numpty you could have no idea.BTW, that panic phone call I made to DV's house was 9 hours after the fact. Hate to see how long it would take if I wasn't in a hurry eh? Now, I'm not nearly as edumacted as you, but I did however pull myself together (I did have 9 hours you know) long enough to take a deep breath and thought to myself, this you should try sometime, to first ask if she had heard from DV that day. Clever huh?

One more week of arrows until the first season comes to a close. Standings going into that week. Until Power figures out WTF happen to the scores they are as follows...
  1. Double In - 174
  2. Power - 167
  3. OD - 159
  4. POM - 91
  5. BD - 84
  6. Tilly - 81
  7. Neo - 58
  8. SW - 58
  9. Dv - 51
  10. WW - 37
  11. BB - 28
WW and Buffalo have reserved seats in the B pool, but it could be a dog fight for 7 and 8 and if Tilly can make the last night and has a good session could easily get himself into 4th, with what I'm sure should be a full complement of players.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 6 points earned on wednesday takes me to 64!!!!!!

I don't give a rat,s arse about the Powers inability to retain a piece of paper.

Let those present all post their own results and then you can update the standings.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calm down

Post who you beat and who you lost too. Order isn't really nessasary it only determines if you get a Hot or a cold by your name.

Walks sent me his via email...

Win over One Dart (31 darts :D)
Win over Sidewinder
Loss against The Power
Win over Bravedart
Loss against The Power

Fcuking should've had the arrogant cnut the 2nd match. Just couldn't finish as I was fairly pinted at the time.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This b pool is Bullocks :confused: We should all have the chance to play each other wether you where able to show every week or not :rolleyes:Just because some of you seem to think your Erik fcuckin Bristow does not mean one of the lower ranked players should not get a chance to play you.I thought this was the dcs not the fcuckin world tour.Anyway as i was saying we all paid are Money for are bloody t shirts we should have a say wether we show up every week or not :confused: This should be a democratic decision not a fcuckin dictatorship :mad: There i put my 2 pence in :(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance

As the DCS ethics committee go-for I've run your post down to the DCS head office, the Cecil, for the DCS ethics committee to review and the decision has been handed back after careful deliberation, and numerous lap dances, for me to post. It's sates and I quote:
Yes, Whirlwind you paid for your T-shirt and you got your T-shirt so you should go fcuk off now and be happy we haven't locked you out of these threads for life...
various legal mumbo jumbo you wouldn't under stand... it continues and again, I quote:
Perhaps if you want to "organize" the league or at the very least make some small contribution to anything other than mind boggling stupidity and numptyness we would put more consideration into your suggestions on our formats, until then, you can, like we said, fcuk off.
blah, blah, blah, insults, slander....
Have a nice day.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD was 1 and 3 on the night with his win coming against OD :cool: and losses to SW :confused: , POM :mad: and TP :(

Hope this helps DI, BTW how are your knees? Seemed like a long night on Wednesaday, couldn't even take a break to answer the phone eh! The night must have gone a little like this... :knvb:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good attempt to have the points mooted.

TP beat SW Bonus point for skunking
TP beat POM
TP beat OD
TP beat BD
TP beat POM
TP lossed to OD

Hope this clears things up. Still waiting for POM to post though, how was the amazon?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone double check this for me then and I'll update the standings tonight.

SW - 2-3
(W) BD - OD
(L) POM - TP - POM

BD - 1-3
(W) OD
(L) SW-POM-TP

POM - 3-2
(W) OD - SW-BD
(L) TP-TP

OD - 2-4
(W) SW-TP
(L) SW-BD-POM-TP

TP - 5-1
(W) SW (skunk) -POM-OD-BD-POM
(L) OD

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TP lossed to OD

Is that the same as LOST? I'm sorry but that one couldn't be ignored.

You're all plonkers when it comes down to it. When I show up on February 7th and stuff all of you, all of the events over the past couple of months will be MOOT. How do you like those apples? ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0