Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy holding a water bottle looks like he has a dart board as a halo. I'm not sure how those things actually happen :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is in for tonight. Not too sure about the arrival time but should be by 9:02 pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's just you, me and BD at the moment, Prince of late night drunken phone calls. So really that means it's you and I and BD at 12:37. Still waiting on OD, Power, DV and Scud yet. I hope they're in because I'll be close to 9:37.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo,

One Dart is on the Island seeing his bird, which can mean only one thing: Na-chos.

Power and I are supposed to be mooching a dinner off of another brother, so we're out unless that falls through.

I'll post later if things change.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disgraceful showing lads ........... we hand Double In the Player of the Month trophy without him even trying. Shoc-king .......

Call it a night then tossers ....... we'll resume this god-forsaken league next week.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scud, Your a good man for ratting out your brother like that. You could have said he was going to dinner to and covered for him like he probably asked you to but well done on the fine of the nachos. :D

Re: Tonight.

No Darts. No Drinking. = Neo finishing jerseys for kamloops on the weekend.

Who says we are giving him the trophy. It's sitting here in my office and with no darts tonight and me being highly doubtful next week, it looks like he may have to wait awhile to see it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out too then.

I'm out too then. I've got better things to do than listen to Walks and Neo and wait for Brave Dart. I also agree, hand me the plaque you disgraceful twats! It wasn't going to be close any way... I think Tilly and or Neo both had to be undefeated beating me, OD and or NEO and Power twice each and in the process not letting me get a single point. Yeah... like that was going to happen.

All pay special homage to your 5 TIME PLAYER OF THE MONTH!

Oh BTW, that was also the end of Season II now that I look at it. The very first DCS Player of the Month was Tilly in August. Guess that's back to back league titles for me as well.

Cheers boys.

Until season III then.

PS. Neo you work just down the road from me. You can drop it off before you leave and bring me a cheese burger while you're at it.

PPS. Isn't Scud saying his brother won't be there the same as OD doing it? In actual fact, Neo, he screwed us out of a fine.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Out too then.

PS. Neo you work just down the road from me. You can drop it off before you leave and bring me a cheese burger while you're at it.

PPS. Isn't Scud saying his brother won't be there the same as OD doing it? In actual fact, Neo, he screwed us out of a fine

on the PS.

You can pick it up. I'm here 8:30 am till at least 5:00 daily. I take my coffee black. And i don't like coconut covered donuts. You need to pass Tim Hortons to get here so it would only be proper. :D

On the PPS.

I think you are correct. Cnut. I was hoping the nacho fine backlog was going to grow.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed I am out due to the fact that even playing extreme darts, the toss from Nanaimo to the Landing would be a precarious one. I suppose that even if I were there I would be in for the dinner mooching. What can you do, see y'all in season 3.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
You're only as good as your last tournament. Cheers.
Yeah, if you're into that sort of thing. Besides everyone knows it's harder to win the league than a cup. The league is a testament to ones physical and mantel toughness or in the DCS, their ability to put up with a bunch of idiots over a long period of time. The tourney all you did was get lucky....... 8 times. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts