Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart said:
AND I said once we win, and well we tied hence the further delay.

Since when does a game go longer when you tie ?? Enlighten us oh inept one .......

Maybe Captain Shamrock was refereeing, I hear they tack on 20 extra minutes in Guatemala if the teams are tied ;)

Thanks for making an appearance - consider yourself fined. Cnut.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S.o.s

As you may or may not have noticed our beloved and super informative web site has expired. I’ll leave it to the current membership and Brave Dart to decide if they wish to renew for another full year of championship darts. Remember it keeps all of our standings and stats not to mention the Hall of Fame, not that any of you will ever get in there, but there is one.

It’ll be about $15.00 each

Let me know.

In. I love stats.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am inn.

Lets get this Bloody Site Back Up Before some Gobbler Takes it.

Believe me it Happens.

Anybody who is not in and is part of the Dcs should be Ashamed of themselves.

And Banished Forever. :p :p

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once, Whirlwind is right. And he didn't even have to use a calculator or a :wa:

Christ, the apocalypse is upon us ........

Everyone, fcuking buck up for the site and while you're at it, get me a pint. It'd be rude not too ..........

Seriously though, $15 a year is not too much to ask to keep Double In busy at work once a week and to keep Smallsy, Dap, HoS, SC and TheRob occupied during their free time. Buck up or you're fcuking finished at the DCS. Cheap cnuts.

Whirlwind said:
I am inn.

Is that so part-timer ?? You wouldn't have a king size with a kitchenette for the weekend would you ?? Any idea on what rates are at the moment ?? Have they cleaned the pool as well ??

Your taxi's waiting ......... :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that so part-timer ?? You wouldn't have a king size with a kitchenette for the weekend would you ?? Any idea on what rates are at the moment ?? Have they cleaned the pool as well ??
Well spotted Walks.

Kitchenette...Tremendous. :D

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuck Off :D

Well I am off to Aqua to get pissed on cheap Pints.

Hope the rest of you enjoy the rest of your working day. :wa: :wa:

Nice day for a PATIO :cool: :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is. Now give me money!

I'll have to spend some time updating the standings and various plus getting Tilly's gob on the front page tonight and tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I'm in for the night or at least long enough to claim my POM (knock on wood) titles for June and July. I've certainly had to work for it. :rolleyes:

Scud's still around isn't he?

Fines still outstanding - Brave Dart 2306 and I think one for 1Hun, but he's going to be away for 3 weeks, like Brave Dart, but he said he wasn't coming, unlike Brave Dart.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not in for tommorrow. I have too much to do before the weekend. I will however make an appearance and drop off the unpolished plaque. Cnut! :D

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am also out for tomorrow.
Will be going to Aqua for a Employee leaving party.
Will be dodging Bullets :eek: :eek: Hopefully not.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Fines still outstanding - Brave Dart 2306 and I think one for 1Hun, but he's going to be away for 3 weeks, like Brave Dart, but he said he wasn't coming, unlike Brave Dart.

What the hell do I have a fine for? There is no way I deserve a fine, that is bollocks.

As stated by the big Red head, I will be away for three weeks and wont be back on the circuit until august 18.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You deserve a fine for being such a big Hun baby... it's my mistake, OD is the one who owes the other fine. 1Hun paid his.

Standings are updated, bitches. Catch me if you can...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of baby. OD after he loses. Speaking of Losers some guy drinking water. Still speaking of losers Team DCS (minus Dart Vader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0