Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - June

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, when does the bloc Quebec da DCS arive? I say we make it the same week of the All-Star tourney.

Greetings from Bloc country. D/I, I should be back the week of July 20th which would be a good time to play. The old lady will be joining me a bit later and we'll likely head out of town to be as far from the DCS and Wandering Hands Bravedart as possible.

Cheers, and especially thanks for using my name and all-star in the same context.

Scud

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clear as a brick wall.

One Dart said:
OD is in. So we got quite jacked from winning the tourney? That's a fukcing joke. Cheap cnuts.
I know OD, can you believe it? I was so disappointed in it all myself. I can't believe Take the piss.com would ever rip off its golf champions like that, although a smart man, would be a bit suspicious of it all. If you know what I mean? And sadly, I don’t think you do.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The old lady will be joining me a bit later and we'll likely head out of town to be as far from the DCS and Wandering Hands Bravedart as possible.

HEY!

That's only true if the broad is good looking, something I don't think you'll have to worry about!

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not a nice thing to say Bravedart,at least not until you have seen her.

Sidewinder is out and still in semi-retirement.Just might drop in late just to stuff you Bravedart and then leave.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not a nice thing to say Bravedart,at least not until you have seen her.

Your right Sidewinder, I have not seen her, but I doo know what Scud looks like, so I extrapolated from that :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totals (pom points in () )
Doube In 6-1 (17)
Power 4-2 (10)
1Hun 3-3 (7)
Neo 3-4 (4)
OD 2-3 (3)
BD 1-6 (-1)

A new DCS total POM point for one night record was set tonight by DI at 17. There was also a record for WORST salad ever displayed at a dart night.. smashing Tilly's old mullet mark by a good 50 points. Well done Brave Dart.

A DCS ethics committee ruling also came forth making June POM moot, but by placing the following positions in the All-Star tourney worth a set amount of pom points making July worth the double.

Or something... I don't fcuking know.
  1. 15
  2. 10
  3. 6
  4. 5
  5. 4
  6. 3
  7. 2
  8. 1
This all of course decided by a bunch of spoiled sport cnuts after they found out Double In was going to win POM after only attending one night to their 2 and as well a previous decision thqat highest POM points on the night was to play Neo best 2/3 for the honors knowing full well he would have had his monstrous arse handed to him on a silver platter.

Ps. OD should be fined for bringing his girl friend to Dart night. (The one on the left)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's give me a wee bit of credit shall we. That is most certainly not my bird, only a snow lookalike or at best, a Rod Stewart one, would have a chance at that fine piece of ass. :rolleyes:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right Sidewinder, I have not seen her, but I doo know what Scud looks like, so I extrapolated from that

Yes, I may be ugly, but I do know the difference between your and you're, and can spell do. Maybe that's why the cute French girls like me so much.

D/I, congrats on the 7000th post. Most of us can only dream of having a job that lets us post so much on company time, right Captain?

As things stand I'll be back in town of July 16th and have begun practising on my buddy's dark basement board. He does have chalkboard paint on the walls, not a bad touch.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, right, Scud. :rolleyes: I would never do things like that during company time. You know that. I would never play darts either, or gamble because things like that are ethically wrong. I'm all about ethics nowadays, even though I still hate fcuking unions. That was a great 'day of protest' a couple of years ago, wasn't it? :rolleyes: Mon ami, tu es le putz. :)

Capitaine

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts