Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I'm not the one who shied away from playing Tilly. No cowards here.

We Shall Not Be Moved
What are you making up shite now? Any thing to throw me off eh?
One Dart said:
I am a shoc-king champion and have no business holding such a title. Please, someone kick my ass tomorrow I need it.
I can make stuff up too, though this isn't far from the truth.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you don't believe me, I'll get Tilly to post your exact comments to him at lunch time. Two months on the trot. :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI

I don't ever remember a DCS night ending by 10:54pm. It sounds like you are trying to duck out of OD coronation.

OD, where were the darts? He said he had looked everywhere last week

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that Blaze, but will there be enough "points" still hanging around willing to play to give me a chance, should I win those games. No point in driving 30 minutes at 11:00 to play Prince, Dart Vader, and Tilly. They're simple not worth enough... :D

I can only assume OD was hiding Powers darts using every angle he could to get a lead on his brother. An investigation by the ethics committee will be launched if I can ever get them to leave the pub.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I umfortunatley won't be able to make until the previous mentioned time by DI. I will make an effort to show after lumping DI off the park, that is if I am fit to play.

1HUN will be there so that he can finish better than Prince by just playing on two nights:D

Cheers
JB

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that Blaze, but will there be enough "points" still hanging around willing to play to give me a chance,

When did it just become about points.
What about the camaraderie?
What about the talent?
What about the colour of Mikaela's undergarments?
What about the cheese distribution?
What about the feeling you get from skunking Bravedart or the old man?

Have we lost our way?

BTW, Blaze, The Power's darts fell between the cracks of the couch if you can believe it. I take no blame for his incompetence.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1Hun said:
I umfortunatley won't be able to make until the previous mentioned time by DI. I will make an effort to show after lumping DI off the park, that is if I am fit to play.

1HUN will be there so that he can finish better than Prince by just playing on two nights:D
Double In said:
I suppose 1HUN will not be there either.
Neither will the Prince as he has been given the task of babysitting two DCS Members kick the shite out of eachother :D

Hopefully, Smallsy will be there to drive the DCS Supporters Bus to the Landing after the match ........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is 95% out for Wednesday. I have a discipline hearing with BC School Sports. Actually it is unit test time so I will more than likely be marking and since we are playing after school(S.Delta), I can't mark then. However, there is still a 5% chance that I can come and lose to a few people. Cheers.

Captain

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD will be there to take his lumpings.

DI, although I am only worth 2 points I will generously donate them 2 or 3 times to your cause should the price be right?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In probably would stoop that low. Shame on him. And shame on you too Bravedart? Haven't you been ass danced by him enough that you don't need to be falling on your darts as it were? Shoc-king.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just viewing our wonderful site and noticed that I have yet to make it on the player profiles. By the amount of time that you spend on here I would have figured you would have been able to atleast slag me with some sweet picture up there.

Second problem is I am not from Ireland, so could you please fix that to a Scots flag, not that there is anything wrong with being Irish.

Cheers
1HUN

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you mean is that you are from the wrong fcuking side of Hadrian's Wall.

B.T.W. did you get that second hand calculator from Whirlwind yet?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Acutally I found one that will work well for those in my situation. Atleast I am willing to accept that I can't count or play.

Sidewinder said:
What you mean is that you are from the wrong fcuking side of Hadrian's Wall.

B.T.W. did you get that second hand calculator from Whirlwind yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0