Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the POM were still up in the air, I would consider it. Seeing as its not, The Power is out again. Are reasons necessary? Is it another bullshit fcuking fine you're trying to hoist on me? See my previous post, circa May 20.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitterness Power will get you nowhere. Wow, OD better put the suicide watch back on, don't let him near anything sharp and definitely keep him on the bottom bunk.

The new Non-drinking on the wagon Neo will be making his weekly appearance approximately 9:12 pm ish.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is back from his bender in Mexico and ready to commence poinsetta & pumpkin punting once again.

By the sounds of most of these fcuking shoc-king posts though, I'll look forward to punting half of you across the fcuking road. Wankers .......

Can someone bust me out of Betty Ford say around 9:03 pm ??

Cheers,

~The Prince

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be looking forward to the Prince's NA-CHOS tonight and should be arriving at 9:31pm ready to challenge for this months POM :)

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder is out. Family car problems combined with a late appointment high up on some mountain pass above Ioco make darts impossible.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking shambles

Bravedart said:
I'll be looking forward to the Prince's NA-CHOS tonight
This fcuking fine is so dodgy, it almost breaks the Code of Ethics. In fact Double In lying about me 'not calling him' breaks the Code of Ethics. I vote that we should lobby another fine against the Dutch prat taking him up to what ?? 162 Na-cho fines .......

If I'm getting done for this, half of you should be getting done for some fcuking shoc-king excuses like this one:

The Power said:
If the POM were still up in the air, I would consider it. Seeing as its not, The Power is out again. Are reasons necessary?
That is atrocious .....

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder, do you ever have meetings during the fukcing day? Christ, who the fukc are you always meeting with late at night? Are you telling Mrs Sidewinder that you are at darts and telling us that you are at a "meeting"? Is that what you are up to.

OD is in.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back Prince... now FCUK OFF.

I'm in (for sure this time) after my U-21's game tonight. Probably around 10:01. I suppose I'll have to bring MY plaque, though chances are, I'll be taking it right back home with me.

Any chance you guys fancy a Sundowner night? They have a pretty good Burger and a beer @ $7.95. (that ought to lock up Blazes vote.)

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance you guys fancy a Sundowner night?

Don't think so!

I've been training with regulation size ceilings for the past week, there is no way I am going to jeopardize my possible POM title to 6 foot ceilings!

It's the Landing Life for me!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care for cheap beer anymore i am now on the wagon. I might possibly have 1 drink tonight but that is it. I'm on a new fitness regimen.:rolleyes:

That's 5. if we get 7 yes's i think we should go to the Sundowner, otherwise the Landing it is.

In

DI
OD
POM
Neo
BD

Out

SW
The Power

?????

DV
1Hun

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in, would prefer the landing for obvious reason and the fact I don't know where the sundowner is. I should be there around 9:30-10pm.

Cheers
1HUN

Blaze you forgot about

Tilly ???

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone else having problems with the slowness of navigating this site? Either A.D.S.L.is fcuked up or else that cnut P.O.M. or one of you other cnuts has sent me a fcuking virus which has eluded my Norton.

One Dart ;if everyone was like you and rarely worked I wouldn't have to make evening appointments. I will however enjoy my scenic drive thru most of the Lower Mainland.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DJ JAMES VS THE POM - first time in a month

We have Telus ADSL at work here and it is a bit of a nighmare. if you really need to send something you can almost guarantee it won't be working. The good thing is it seems to be working pretty well whenever i'm in the arcade.

6 confirmed----perfect numbers for the Landing. DI how could you even think of going to the Downer when the POM will be hearing ans seeing DJ James for the first time in a month. I'm think there will be plenty of good stuff happening tonight.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flight Difficulties.

Queensborough Walmart is now out of Dimplex flights.:( They do however have a different brand there.:p Hopefully they will work out. Otherwise it's off to the Guildford Walmart in a few weeks.

I'm predicting a 2-3 finish for myself. Not enough for POM honors.:eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Flight Difficulties.

BlazeArmy said:

I'm predicting a 2-3 finish for myself. Not enough for POM honors.:eek:
Make that 6-1 and the Plaque as well.

A tre-men-dous evening last night for the DCS. The arrows were good from my standpoint. The talent was in the smokepit all night at the Landing and kept coming out for drinks, fresh air and a bit of a look at the POM. 2 fines were paid off last night as we had 2 orders of nachos.

Joe, the drunkest man alive, was in the house. Joe, fronm St. John, Nova Scotia/ New Brunswick(whatever) who is hitchhiking to New York. I'm fairly certain that a wrong turn was made somewhere in his travels. He was asking for the Powerhouse all night long. ????? Who knows what the hell he or that is? We preceeded to talk to Joe for a bit and him and the POM got into a pissing match about the entertainment industry:rolleyes: ( our entertainment).

Eventually 1Hun, the POM , DI and myself made it to the Grail. Wow. It's a crying shame they don't have dart boards there as that would be the ultimate place for the arrows. Anyway few quick words about the Grail. Von Dutch hats, The worm, magic draft, pissing on the door, The running man, dodgy boots with spurs, nuggets, teal topped girl, way too pregnant girl, don't look at my buddy or he'll come over here and kill you, video shots, camera shots, why the fcuk are we here, Joe's brother and the wannabe pimp.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Grail

The after portion of last night was an absolute debacle of the highest order. I think we would have made smallsy proud to be a supporter. The Darts of course were a disgrace as per usual. Before I get into it, lets get the formalities out of the way. First, congratulations to the big man on his first Player of the Month award. You've gone and given punching bags all over Ladner a (very) small glimmer of hope. Well played.

Neo did leave no doubt last night who was to be POM this month going 6-1 and picking up 16 POM for his efforts, due largely in part to humping OD, twice. (What's with you and the last Wednesday of the month any how?) Neo was on the verge of having the record amount of pom points too had I not stepped in and put him in his place. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in OD though. I go and go away for 3 weeks and leave the keys to him and look what happens... Punching bags go 1,2,3.

As for my own personal performance... I knew coming in I was definitely going to be rusty. I've only thrown about 12 darts in the last 3 weeks and those didn't go well. I tried to started off the night with the biggest punching bag to ever grace an ochre, but BD was already playing, so I took the next best thing and grabbed Prince. I'm still shaking my head at our "attempts" to finish. Down 0-1 and confidence is wavering. Next up is a 6-0 Neo. Great. But, I did manage to pull myself together long enough to STUFF the big man with a superlative sub 30 dart match. Confidence is back and I chalk up my loss to Prince a fluke, as you do anytime he beats someone. I think I played OD next and got my basket handed to me. OD was looking to finish after only, what? 12 darts? The boy was on fire. It started 60, 140, Ton, 95. After that I had 1Hun and BD left to play and I think we can all guess how those games went. :rolleyes: Easy Peasy...

Last nights records pom points in ( )

Neo 6-1 (16)
DI 3-2 (5)
OD 4-4 (5)
Prince 3-4 (4)
BD 3-6 (3)
1Hun 3-5 (3)

Player of the Month totals

Neo - 32
1Hun - 16
Brave Dart - 13
Prince - 11
Tilly - 8
Power -7
OD - 7
DI - 5
DV, BB, WW, - 0
SW - (-3)

What possessed us to go the Grail I dunno, but man am I glad we went. I can't believe how much unscripted humor there was in there. Every where you turned there was some nupty doing some sort of nuptiness. There is photo's and video in the DCS gallery for all to marvel at. A few notables was for sure The Prince's running man wind mill combo. It's second to no one! He is now the Fresh Prince of Bell Ladner. Fcuking outstanding mate. I've watched the vid 200 times with tears in my eyes. 1Hun getting macked on and "forced" to dance by a couple of wretched birds ranks right up there too and of course we can't forget the complete idiot who had pipe cleaners for arms and full pot belly at the rip age of 25(ish) acting tuff in his cut off t-shirt while trying to stare down Prince, who was in hysterics btw, by putting out his smoke on his tongue and then, obviously hurting himself. You can't make this shite up.

I'm going back tonight.

Welcome to the supporters club Joe. Smallsy will be in contact with you soon.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
The new Non-drinking on the wagon Neo will be making his weekly appearance approximately 9:12 pm ish.
The non drinking on the wagon Neo lasted till barely past midnight. Cnuting Grail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0