Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder has to do his managerial thing and represent Club I. at the A.G.M.of the metro league. Bloody thing starts at 7.30 at the arse end of Burnaby. If it ends at a reasonable time and if there is a quorum without me I may drop in .If its after 10 p.m. when I get back into the area it,s after my bedtime and I will head home.

I will check the site before I leave for the meeting [6.30] so please post if there will be a session.

Definitely not going to the grail[far too old]

S/w.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another useful and completely off topic tid-bit I'll be filing under W. You'll need to slow down now, Blaze my cabinet is getting full.

So we're off for tonight then? Power didn't post does that spell fine? It should.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should but;

Theoritically it is 2 hours before first diddle and if there is no first diddle can he be fined???? I think my on topic post of yesterday sorted ended the need for him to post. I mean i love nacho's as much or more than the next guy but i think we should give him a break on this one. This time only mind you. He does it again, i want extra jalapeno's on the nachos.

As for the off-topic post, it is a statement for the DCS so does that make it off topic. Probably but what are you gonna do, ban me.:D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power is much obliged for the break on the fine. He has has spent the last four days computer-less as the harddrive ended its existence on Sunday. The new is a beaut and doesn't even make the clunking noise! Looking forward to next week. :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts