Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Darts Night Sept Season III

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations on the cash windfall guys, be sure to spend each dollar as it were you last. :rolleyes:

No mention of any ass dances? Was it safe to say the you two kept that part of the DCS legend in escrow until such time a proper tandem come back routine could be worked out? It's probably all for the best anyway, I tried one the other day when I (handily) beat the wee'n at a game of snakes and ladders and think I pulled a spleen, though you two have always been so much more dart fit than I.

I'm not going to lie OD, that post brought back a flood of great memories most of which are fairly hazy, naturally, those were the best ones though I haven't thought the same about darts or the DCS since Neo stole my POM plaque and drank the last glass of free $1.23 Landing draft beer. (if it's possible for a beer to be both free and a $1.23 at the same time) In hindsight a fitting end to the DCS I suppose. It certainly closed a chapter of my life that quite honestly, if I got the chance to do all over again but first thought about what it was all about and with whom before I decided to go ... I'd have stayed home and had a wank instead.

I'm inspired here boys... I think I may actually go dig out my darts and board from under the house, put that picture of walks face back up over it and stab it... repeatedly. Ah good times...

The player formally known as Double In.

Ps. I never melted down because of the standings it was the score sheet, arse, get it right. And BTW my stats made you! Don't forget that, nipple. You were just another bar bum throwing sharp objects with-out my stats.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0