Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Reunion night- Oct 12, The Landing

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attempting to get a monthly game going. No stats, straight abusing of the Prince and Sidewinder. :D I have talked to certain indivuals over the last few weeks and interest is high. Please post and see if we can get enough to have at least a reunion special on Wed OCt 12th at the Landing.

I will buy Nacho's.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Count me in. Like I need another excuse for mid-week drinking.

It's too bad Wednesday isn't wing night, i quite enjoy closing it down every thursday and threatening to go to the Grail.

Is DJ James(aka DJ FAT BASTARD) still there on Wednesday nights?
I'm pretty sure that would guarantee the Prince's appearance. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fat bastard is indeed still there, still rocking out to the music that only he can stand.

SC now that I'm in Richmond there had better be a Timmy Ho's closer than that. Ironwood perhaps? It's even on the way home.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wiil try to make an appearance however my school load is very heavy this semester and the fact that I dont touch down from Calgary until monday evening. So I am I maybe and I know how much this is frowned upon, but this isn't an actual event so no fines can be laid out.

Cheers
JB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
SC now that I'm in Richmond there had better be a Timmy Ho's closer than that. Ironwood perhaps? It's even on the way home.
You should buy shares in the company or even purchase your own franchise. That way you can put up your own dart board next to the glass window cake display :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
You should buy shares in the company or even purchase your own franchise. That way you can put up your own dart board next to the glass window cake display :D

He definitely should not do that. I believe the Power and OD missed out on a Thursday night at the Landing a few weeks ago and they have had to lay off one waitress and cut down the hours worked of another. The Landing could be in real financial difficulties if they stepped back from their drinking and wing eating exploits there.

Of course, I missed the same week in question so maybe it was my fault.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:

You act like you know what CheFidel Ar La is, Billy Boy. It has nothing to do with Tiocfaidh Ar La. Now, will you be attending the darts night next week? I need something/someone to sharpen my darts on. Cheers. :D

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
You act like you know what CheFidel Ar La is, Billy Boy. It has nothing to do with Tiocfaidh Ar La. Now, will you be attending the darts night next week? I need something/someone to sharpen my darts on. Cheers. :D

and there I was thinking the war was over ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince of Manchester will likely make his triumphant return to the Landing but it will be around 9:30 pm or so .......... I'm unfortunately at a Referee's Refresher Clinic :rolleyes: that night but will be by afterwards to punt a few pumpkins over Ladner Trunk :) As you do ...........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nacho order is being placed at 8:37pm.

I am in.

For all you teaching members of the DCS, there will be no picket line to cross. :D

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys 'll love this....

I cannot make it tonight unless someone wants to pick me and drop me off from my place....

The drive shaft busted on my truck and I am without vehicle.

While we're at it does someone have a BCAA membership so I can get the truck towed for free :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will not be there unfortunately. I'll be down on Davie Street with the 'Boys'. This strike has REALLY taken its toll......... :mad:

FcukSimsandtheBCTF

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in but it's looking more like 10:17 pm. Refresher runs from 6 - 10 in Vancouver.

Or I could just say fcuk it and call the Captain and ask him about interpreting hand balls :D.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts