Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Reunion night- Oct 12, The Landing

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
I'm in but it's looking more like 10:17 pm. Refresher runs from 6 - 10 in Vancouver.

Or I could just say fcuk it and call the Captain and ask him about interpreting hand balls :D.

You could do that, Walks. It's LAW 18 common sense, ya know. :D

I'll refresh everything you need for a small fee. ;)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am out as I didnt' seem to get as much homework done as planned when I was away I was too busy getting pissed before the first game of Nationals:rolleyes: . Maybe next week.

Cheers
JB

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect then JB - you can pick up where you left off and pint and stuff your gob with chicken wings tonight :D. Did you get a medal for 7th ??

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B said:
I am out as I didnt' seem to get as much homework done as planned when I was away I was too busy getting pissed before the first game of Nationals:rolleyes: . Maybe next week.

Cheers
JB

Obviously, you had no focus, JB. If you go to the Nationals and DON'T win, the focus wasn't good enough. You should have studie more too so you would have been able to play darts tonight. :D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Perfect then JB - you can pick up where you left off and pint and stuff your gob with chicken wings tonight :D. Did you get a medal for 7th ??
I don't know we didn't go to closing ceremonies either:) , if they have something they can post my participation ribbon to my home. :D

Cheers
JB

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0