Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div. 1 2011/12 - Predictions, Results and Banter

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey that's what I figured. We drew u in the cup as well. Tough group. It s funny the two bottom teams in prem play off to see you gets into the weakest group. Doesnt seem fair.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i knew it was too good to be true to have played all 12 of our games in the first half of the season
at least we got that many in
can't see ourselves playing this weekend, so hopefully the League has a rescheduling plan!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaven...i didn't even realize you played your game last week
I think you lost? 1 nil
how was the game?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 1 Richmond Stingrays 0

the curse of minoru turf has been lifted
i swear that we have never won on that pitch
it could be the 9am start time :rolleyes:

it was a fast paced game and i am happy that we were able to pull off the win
Jaguars have not trained or played since beginning of December due to the weather and cancellations
we haven't kicked a ball together at all, so coming into this game, we weren't expecting much

the game went 86 minutes before we popped one in
our girl took a pass, turned and cracked it and it went up and over the goalie
we were elated

i would say that the Stingrays had more of a chance of claiming the victory, but our back line was top notch today
we were missing 2 of our key players on the back line but the players that were slotted in played amazingly!
i had to make a few good saves, but most of them were fairly easy to handle
one of my own players almost popped in an OG but thank god i was on my toes and was able to clear it
ironically she is the on who popped in the winner

playoffs start next week and our first tilt is a biggie vs. Delta United
we will be looking for retribution from a tough 2 nil loss back in October
we have 15 players to finish off the season with so hopefully we can pull it off

good luck to everyone!

s14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Vancouver Jaguars 1 Delta United 0

Delta was short a player today, so going into it, we knew we had to take advantage...you can tell by the score that we didn't, but I give their keeper big props for playing as hard as she did. She was the main reason that we didn't score more. We had a few chances that we didn't hit at the net as we should have, but, we were able to put one past her.

Our girl made her way past 3 of their players, shot it low opposite corner. GREAT goal!! That was about 20 minutes into the first half.

Not much else to touch on other than Delta battled hard...had a couple of quality chances that I had to make good saves on, one of them being a hard high shot that i literally got my glove tips on. Considering they played short all game, they played a good game.

S14

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What league is this?
Total of three guys post in this thread. Could you not exchange phone numbers and text each other.
Wtf is this?!?!?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What league is this?
Total of three guys post in this thread. Could you not exchange phone numbers and text each other.
Wtf is this?!?!?
And you are?

You get out of TTP what others put into it. Either completely shut your pie-hole or attempt to contribute something worthwhile (rather that shitting on others that do)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you are?

You get out of TTP what others put into it. Either completely shut your pie-hole or attempt to contribute something worthwhile (rather that shitting on others that do)
Eewwwwww oooo eewwwooo the lion sleeps tonight

Sid

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What league is this?
Total of three guys post in this thread.

Hmm, well since this is the MWSL thread (with the 'W' standing for 'Women's', FYI) it might then mean that the posters here aren't all "guys". I don't think striker14 is going to appreciate you referring to her as a "guy"... just sayin'. I don't need to defend her though, I'm sure she'll be along to rip you a new one sooner than later, TTP-style.

In all seriousness, based upon your comment... f**k off. :D Thanks for stopping by, though, views are always welcome. :wa:

~ shaven

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think striker14 is going to appreciate you referring to her as a "guy"... just sayin'. I don't need to defend her though, I'm sure she'll be along to rip you a new one sooner than later, TTP-style.

~ shaven

i've heard worse

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh striker, and here I was looking forward to so much better! You must have had an off day when you replied :eek:

Good luck against West Coast this weekend.

~ shaven

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Shamrock Rovers 3-1 Poco FC Gunners

Solid win today, gritty effort against a fairly solid Gunners side. Down 1-0 at half due to a marking error in our own 18 in the 35th minute, we came out and put the Gunners squarely on the back foot for the entire second 45. Converted a deserved PK in the 80th minute to put the match out of reach at 3-1. Full credit to the Gunners, a decent side skill and shape-wise though lacking in fitness as they faded noticeably around the 70th minute, and I don't recall they possessed the ball in our half after that. They play good football though, are well-coached.

We control our own destiny now, with one group match left to play. Lomas next week, and see how things fall after the final whistle.

~ shaven

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0