Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 DIV 1: Your team's 09 MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude for our most improved. I noticed he was having difficulty with his dribbling the first game of the season. So at the next practice I blew up a beach ball and had him put in a fenced in area. No matter how thuggish his touch was, the beach ball never got too far away. After a few months of this we took the fence down and even slowly introduced the game ball. This really helped with his comfort zone on the ball. Thanks for your commitment and dedication Dude.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude for our most improved. I noticed he was having difficulty with his dribbling the first game of the season. So at the next practice I blew up a beach ball and had him put in a fenced in area. No matter how thuggish his touch was, the beach ball never got too far away. After a few months of this we took the fence down and even slowly introduced the game ball. This really helped with his comfort zone on the ball. Thanks for your commitment and dedication Dude.

I should try this. I'm not kidding I have the touch of a rappsit ask anyone in GEU:(

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about PM, who is your guys mvp? I don't remember anyone overly special except one guy on the left side who was really fast and had a good touch

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We go back.

My grass cutting attempt turned into a chared lawn after I took a blow-torch to it.

What are friends for.

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU's MVP is the Keeper from Aldergrove Utd.
Thanks for the goals when it mattered most for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0