Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was the ref Kyle Williams!?
No. I checked, he does lots of high level games, nothing below div.2. Every game has lots of cards. Perhaps a bad bad night. If he reads TTP, we could already be in more trouble next time so let's hope it was just one of those nights. I don't know if the league would honour requests not to have a specific official not ref any more of that teams games.

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3-0 chilliwack

Up 3 goals within the first 30 mins, our keeper made some clutch saves to keep the shutout alive

Garsie boy looks like your not going to see that 15 pack anytime soon lol

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 8

Knights 1-2 Aldy
Gunners 0-1 Surrey (MOTW)
Red Devils 2-2 Blue Devils
Sparta 0-1 Dynamo
Titans 0-3 Abby
Wack vs Mission
Temple 1-2 Rowdies

dtoth

Sep 4, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 8

Knights 1-3 Aldy
Gunners vs. Surrey
Red Devils 2-2 Blue Devils
Sparta 2-2 Dynamo
Titans 0-2 Abby
Wack 1-2 Mission
Temple 2-1 Rowdies

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 0-3 Aldy
Gunners 1-1 Surrey
Red Devils 3-3 Blue Devils MOTW
Sparta 1-2 Dynamo
Titans 0-3 Abby
Chilliwack 0-2 Mission
Temple 0-0 Rowdies

dtoth

Sep 4, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2 - 1 Gunners
Was a decent game. We played pretty poorly, missing a few of our top guys. Don't think either team played their best football, but I'd say we had more quality chances. First half was fairly even, both sides getting a couple chances but nothing too crazy. We scored around the 35th minute on a corner, nice ball into the box and our man got free of his check and headed home an easy one. Second half we started strong, created a few but couldn't bury them. Gunners got a PK off an atrocious call, Mr. Williams couldn't see shite, guessed and gave a pen for a handball in the box that never happened. Their guys slotted it home to tie it up. We scored about 10 min later, not the nicest goal but our guy followed in a rebound and somehow got it over the line. After that we kind of collapsed and they had a few good chances but couldn't put any away. We closed it out for what I believe was a deserved victory. Definitely think Gunners are the second best team on our side. ON TO THE NEXT!

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2- Sparta 0

Nice result for us. They only had 11 but as always battled us hard. Their best chance was 10 seconds in when yours truly whiffs on a ball for a breakaway but luckily it went over the bar. We were really really strong fro the first 20, got a great header by R-Tee for a 1-0 lead but should have been many many more, countless missed glorious opportunities. They came back last bit of the first half and beginning of second, a couple of nice saves by our keep. We got a late one in the second half which felt great so we could coast home and not have another back breaking tying goal.
It was really wet, very conducive for slide tackling, some good, some not, but ref did a good job as these games always carry a little more emotion. If Sparta get numbers, they are still a very tough team. I don't think the Langley teams are dead yet.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Enjoy the beer!

Chilliwack 4-5 Mission

Goal fest out in Chilliwack tonight.

We could have been 3-0 up inside 10 mins, didn’t take our chances. All of a sudden we were 2-0 down, and looking lost. We made some changes, and put them under lots of pressure, then right before half we managed to make it 2-1.

2nd half we came out flying, and within 10 mins it was 4-2 in our favour... we let it slip, and they managed to make it 4-4. At this point I started thinking we had blown it badly. About 10 mins left we pulled out the winner from a corner.

Cracker of a game, and credit to Chilliwack who came out to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0