Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Abby tie with west coast
Match report ?
Abby up 1-0 in first half from a goal off a set piece, they tie it mid way through the second half. We were unlucky to not get the 3 points, controlled the game and had many chances, couldn't find the back of the net. West coast is a better team than their record shows, tied them both games this season.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3- Dynamo 2. Waiting for @krisztiant report as he is usually spot on but feel game was closer than he initially said.

First half- first twenty we had the better chances but they get one 25 into the game as three of us sliding around the box like a bunch of slippery seals but could not clear it, ball pokes out to their striker about 5 yards out and he makes no mistake. Rest of half, they start picking up the pace and control but ends 1-0 Surrey.

Second half- they start strong, more control but we get one on an ugly own goal off a cross. Then we press hard for a few minutes- but over press as all of sudden they get a two pass breakaway and finish. We push again and get numbers up front and score a beauty off a corner. 2-2. Then a back breaker, poor clearance, missed assignment, their top striker wide open on the 12 off a cross. He finishes 3-2 with 30 seconds to go. As far as chances go the game was even, much more wide open then our first match. A tie would of been a fair result IMO but give the edge to Surrey in overall play.

I give credit to Surrey. They are the hardest working team off the ball in the league and showed really good ball control. They support each other and their two forwards move well, not one direction, nice buttonhooks and diagonal runs. I didn't rate them highly before last night but that has changed.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats, yea big game next week. I won’t be at the game but, I’m confident will get it done again. Still sucks we had that shite streak otherwise we would be running away with the 2b side. Going to be interesting with all the cross over games

Zola86

Dec 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 over rowdies
We should have 8

Onto surrey for a big one

Fair enough, our goalie did stand on his head the whole second half but we had plenty of chances as well. All goals were scored in the first but second half was different. Some really nice goals scored by the Red Devils but the diving was ridiculous. Grown ass men screaming and crying like they were seriously injured but popping up a second later and playing like nothing happened.

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct, your goalie did stand on his head. Haha but you are having a laugh about people screaming and crying. 1st half we walked all over you, if a foul ended up outside the box then so be it... maybe defend better next time.
2nd half you played better and yes had chance but nothing too convincing. That being said, we had just as many and again your goalie stood on his head.
Don’t be bitter, just outplayed lads.

Zola86

Dec 9, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct, your goalie did stand on his head. Haha but you are having a laugh about people screaming and crying. 1st half we walked all over you, if a foul ended up outside the box then so be it... maybe defend better next time.
2nd half you played better and yes had chance but nothing too convincing. That being said, we had just as many and again your goalie stood on his head.
Don’t be bitter, just outplayed lads.
You guys were absolutely the better team and I can’t argue that. Like I said before your goals were beauties. But you’re having the laugh if you can’t admit you were rolling around like p*ssies out there. Not bitter about being outplayed just pointing out the fact that regardless of our struggles we won’t start flopping around and screaming like the sh*t you were pulling tonight. Of all the teams we played, and most have beat us as well, your diving was the worst.

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys were absolutely the better team and I can’t argue that. Like I said before your goals were beauties. But you’re having the laugh if you can’t admit you were rolling around like p*ssies out there. Not bitter about being outplayed just pointing out the fact that regardless of our struggles we won’t start flopping around and screaming like the sh*t you were pulling tonight. Of all the teams we played, and most have beat us as well, your diving was the worst.
Cry me a river and we’ll go for a swim pal.
If you want to blame losing 4-1 on fouls then so be it.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 4-1 rowdies
It was a more than comfortable 4-1 win. We missed 2 breakaways in the first half and at least 3 in the second half. Credit to the rowdies work ethic but If your goalie didn’t stand on his head it could of easily been 6-1.

Sep 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
POMO 1-0 Chwk

Game sucked from start to finish, chilliwack keeper let in a howler 10 mins in, some mild chances back and forth, chilliwack missed from 3 yards out to equalize. 2nd half Pomo had 1 chance to double the lead really unlucky to not score went off keepers face close range off a quick set piece. Chwk gets player sent off for harsh challenge early 2nd half. Chwk start launching and hoping to get a garbage one playing a man down, Pomo hold off until final whistle. Felt like a draw was fair seeing both teams didnt do too much to separate each other however 1 catastrophic play the difference.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 3
Langley dynamo 2

I guess I seen the game different then @peg leg. I felt like we carried the play the first 35 mins breaking down each side of the field. We had numerous chances in the first 35 and only put one away. Their keeper made a couple good saves and we had a couple near misses. Felt like we fell flat the last 10 mins of the half, and dynamo had some chances that our keeper was up to the task on. The reason I said you were lucky to be in the game, was because that own goal gave you life in the second half where we started strong, and were pressing for a goal. Dynamo scored about 10 into the second off a bad clearing off a corner that deflected into our net. Like stated before we scored a little after on a fast break after dynamo were all over us after the own goal.This was our strikers 2nd goal of the game. We again found our touch and started playing our game until the last 5 mins or so. They got a corner kicked and 4 of us, including myself watched the ball come into the top of the 8, no one was willing to get in the way, probably because of the last own goal. Dynamo guy came flying in off the 18 in between us and volleyed the ball in. Nice goal, very poor defending on our part. 2-2 with about 2 to go, again as @peg leg said we scored off a cross in the final minute of the game. 3rd goal for our strike, second 3 goal game for him in a row. I don’t agree the chances were even felt like we created more quality chances, plenty of near misses going across the goal line n out the other end. Some missed chances from 8 yards out or so. Seemed all dynamo had was the long ball to there striker, who is tall/strong n tough to handle. Other then that they had no threat, was a 1 man attack in my opinion. Play the long ball and hope for the best. They also had a tall centre mid who was good, but again he was always only looking for the one striker. Too one dimensional.... dynamo still are definatly one of the better teams on our side of div 2. They know how to play to there strengths the long ball/fast breaks work well with their tall mid/forward. In the end I felt like we controlled much more and tried to build up to a goal instead of just run n gun. Onto the Red Devils next week for a battle of the top teams in 2B.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 14 predictions:

aldergrove 3-1 over blue
United 3-0 over wack
Rowdies 2-1 over gunners
Mission 2-0 over knights
Titans 2-2 with dynamo
Temple 1-1 with Sparta

Heard cup draw will be done online live over Christmas break. Any truth to this ?

Is Bradner even happening now ? Usually we started that in November.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 14 predictions:

aldergrove 3-1 over blue
United 3-0 over wack
Rowdies 2-1 over gunners
Mission 2-0 over knights
Titans 2-2 with dynamo
Temple 1-1 with Sparta

Heard cup draw will be done online live over Christmas break. Any truth to this ?

Is Bradner even happening now ? Usually we started that in November.

Is this the last week before Christmas break? All other divisions have games scheduled just not div 2?

Aldergrove ?-0 Blue Devils- Aldy to win but it depends on what Blue Devils team shows up, this could be another ugly one for them.
Abby 4-0 Chilliwack
Rowdies 2-0 Gunners
Mission vs Knights
Titans 1-2 Dynamo
Temple 1-3 Sparta
Surrey 1-1 Red Devils MOTW.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions
Abby 4-0 Chilliwack