Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... Look at this trailer trash talking ... kind of embarrassing of how a "team of sandbaggers" won the league last year practicing one time all year.. keep practicing boys. Maybe one day yall win a league, Or Drop down to div 4 and maybe you'll contend for first place...

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... Look at this trailer trash talking ... kind of embarrassing of how a "team of sandbaggers" won the league last year practicing one time all year.. keep practicing boys. Maybe one day yall win a league, Or Drop down to div 4 and maybe you'll contend for first place...
Maybe one day you'll move out of your parents basement...at least I've got my own trailer with a propane heater.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it will likely be a game time decision. Kind of sucks having you guys drive all the way down here to find out the game is cancelled. City is useless they will probably tell us to make a game time decision. Rule states (from the city) if ANY snow is on the field the game is cancelled.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
City of Abby updated their site and had fields open as of 12:30 today ....

Not sure if they are going to update but I just drove by and there is no snow at all at the moment on the turf.

How’s POMO looking ? We’re supoosed to go to play tonight at 915pm ...

Anyone from Gunners or titans on here ?

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just looked at schedule
Apparently we’re playing Pomo Thursday night
Surrey hosting aldergrove same night
Never got an e mail or any sort of confirmation from league or Pomo tho ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0