Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 2-2 Gunners MOTW
Blue Devils 1-1 Titans
Abby 1-2 Lightning
Wack 2-1 Knights
Mission vs Rowdies
Sparta 1-1 Surrey
Temple 0-3 Dynamo

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo missing #1 defender week 1 and week 3 could be reason for the stumbled start. ;). From what I heard is that we had numerous chances but couldn't finish, have to regroup and focus. Tight tight division.
HAHAHA. Must have been the missing #1 D man.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 Pomo Gunners over Langley Dynamo

2-0 at half in an absolute monsoon out at Willoughby. Pomo goalie with a two excellent saves to keep his clean sheet going into half, and we finished the chances we had. Second yellow to yours truly in the 50th minute which I’m still scratching my head over. 2 fouls all game, 2 yellows.... Gunners with 10 men for 40 mins.

Play surprisingly opened up for us with 10 men and we made it 3-0 on a brilliant one time hit from 30 yards out. Dynamo seemed to run out of gas but potted one late on a miscommunication between our centre back and keeper. Langley without golden boot winner “Cameron” from last year, and they missed him.

On to week 4.
I felt the scoreline was flattering of Pomo. We missed a breakaway a few mins into the game. Their first goal was a header that deflected of our guy's head from the 18 yard box. 2nd was a good finish from the speedy forward. After going down 2 the soccer gods were angry and unleashed the rains. I felt like the game changed midway through 1st half. They had a guy sent off for a couple reckless challenges but we couldn't get anything going despite being up a man. 3rd goal was a great a shot not sure he could hit it like that again.

We outchanced Pomo in scoring chances but not too many great chances. Can't go down 2-0 early.

dtoth

Sep 4, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 4 predictions
Red Devils 2-1 Gunners
Blue Devils 1-1 Titans
Abby 1-2 Lightning
Chilliwack 0-1 Knights
Mission 3-0 Rowdies
Sparta - Surrey
Temple 1-3 Dynamo

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn I was hoping for an upset by rowdies

Fortunately for us that wasn’t the case. Game started quite even, but once we got going we didn’t really give them much. Throughout the game they had issues dealing with some of our runs off the ball which led to the first goal. Their keeper made a couple of decent saves throughout the game, but we managed 1 in the first, then @Connor J headed home two early in the second from corners. 3-0 was ultimately a fair result, they’ve got work to do but I think they’ll manage to pull something together and avoid relegation.

Fez08

Jan 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 2 -1 over PMO gunners

Kyle Williams was our ref last night other than him disallowing a goal, still think he’s the best ref in the league ;)

Jokes aside, I’m very surprised there wasn’t a single card shown last night! May be a record... he has my vote for ref of the year.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 5 lightening 0 ..one sided game ....wasn't even close . Score speaks for itself . Finally had a full team out

Massive result for you guys, and the A division in general. I guess that 5-0 scoreline puts us in first on goal difference for the time being...Weird.

Interesting to see how Aldergrove bounce back from that. Hopefully not well as they host us next week. :cool:

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 4
Langley Sparta 2

Closest game by far, Sparta easily the best team we have faced all year even though there attack was on the counter or long ball looking for there forwards. We deserved the win in my opinion we out chances them and had more control throughout the game but there fast counter and long balls caused us problems. All in all good clean game, referee a little suspect at times both ways..... we took the lead earlyish on a nice strike by our Centre mid, Sparta ties it’s about 20 mins later with a nice sharp angle shot post n in. We got the lead back once again just for Sparta to tie it once more, off a nice dipping shot from about 30 yards out, cross bar down n in. We got the lead back about halfway through the second half and didn’t look back, got the 4-2 and it was basically over. Sparta is decent rely on long ball a lot, they have a good couple quality players, probably be in the top 3 mix all season in our division. Convenient how the game started 20 mins late because they couldn’t turn lights on when they had 12 men, guys show up late, then lights turn on.

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allah hu Akbar assalamu alaikum. Shout out to all the Muslim brothers out there .
Just spanked the top 2 teams in Div A, back to back weekends.
Don't count us out for a second...

aidanp

Mar 30, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know that div A is the same as div B they just made 2 pools since there was too many teams to have 1 division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts