Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 5 predictions
Blue Devils 1-3 Abbotsford
Knights 0-2 Titans
Mission 2-0 Lightning
Gunners 2-1 Sparta
Dynamo 0-0 Rowdies (MOTW)
Red Devils 7-1 Temple
Surrey 1-1 Chilliwack

dtoth

Sep 4, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue Devils 1-3 Abbotsford
Knights 1-3 Titans
Mission 2-1 Lightning
Gunners 1-2 Sparta
Dynamo 2-0 Rowdies
Red Devils 3-1 Temple
Surrey vs. Chilliwack

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Gunners 2 - Sparta 0

1st half saw chances from both sides with Gunners shots seemingly always headed at the middle of the net into the goalies chest. 40th minute we broke the deadlock... 1-0 at half. Sparta regrouped and came out hard to start the second half with their best chance coming on a seeing eye shot from 35 that our goalie made an excellent diving save off of. We had a number of dangerous crosses into the box but lacked the finishing touch. 75th minute our winger takes a ball down just outside the 18 and slots it side netting for his second of the game. 2-0 final. Fair result. I think we left some goals on the field.

baller999

Mar 24, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Gunners 2 - Sparta 0

1st half saw chances from both sides with Gunners shots seemingly always headed at the middle of the net into the goalies chest. 40th minute we broke the deadlock... 1-0 at half. Sparta regrouped and came out hard to start the second half with their best chance coming on a seeing eye shot from 35 that our goalie made an excellent diving save off of. We had a number of dangerous crosses into the box but lacked the finishing touch. 75th minute our winger takes a ball down just outside the 18 and slots it side netting for his second of the game. 2-0 final. Fair result. I think we left some goals on the field.

I agree, fair result for the gunners. Clean classy game, well reffed. You guys deserved the win and played well. We worked hard but lacked potency. In my opinion our roster is one of the best, if not best, in the league. Our problem this year is that we’ve struggled to get our numbers out and have been short 5-6 starters each game for most of the season. I think dynamo have had the similar problem. Looking forward to getting our numbers out and to the coming weeks!

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 1 - 1 vs Temple
They played decent
We couldn’t finish our chances

Think both teams would agree that the ref was terrible

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 3
Chilli reserves 0

Game started off even both teams exchanging chances on both ends, think ours were better but the reserves goalie made numerous good saves throughout the game. Our goalie made a couple good saves also on sharp angle breaks that chilliwack got early on, they also had lots of corners but couldn’t do anything with them. Last 20 mins of the half we found our legs and started to move the ball around, we got the first goal couples minutes before the half ended. Second half was all us, we made some changes to our make shift line up, and chilliwack had maybe 1 decent chance the second half. They were just trying to play the long ball to there forward but nothing came of it. We scored 2 more goals one around the 60th minute mark the other around 80th. Our guy made the defender look like a fool inside the 18 and took and open shot, goalie made the initial save but, our guy got the rebound and made no mistake finishing it. We left a couple goals on the field still. We had 2 injured guys swapping on and off the game to give us 11 guys but we made it work. Chilliwack might be better then temple or rowdies... but not by much. Gonna be quite the relegation battle with the bottom teams. But then again even if you finish in the bottom you stay up now a days. Onto dynamo next week should be a good one.

Mujahideen

Oct 20, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, fair result for the gunners. Clean classy game, well reffed. You guys deserved the win and played well. We worked hard but lacked potency. In my opinion our roster is one of the best, if not best, in the league. Our problem this year is that we’ve struggled to get our numbers out and have been short 5-6 starters each game for most of the season. I think dynamo have had the similar problem. Looking forward to getting our numbers out and to the coming weeks!
Ha! Best roster in the league?! Keep dreaming bud... a lot of teams struggle to get numbers out, that is a lame excuse for being shite this season lol

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 6 predictions:

Rowdies 0 vs Red Devils 3
Aldergrove 2 vs Sparta 0
Abby united 2 vs black knights 1
Mission 3 vs blue devils 2
Surrey 2 vs dynamo 2
PMO titans 4 vs chilliwack 1
Temple 1 vs gunners 1