Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played the Red Devils tonight, and they’ve made some quality pick ups. Few players from the U21 provincial runners up Abby team, an ex Aldy prem player, and also the 2013/14 adult BC player of the year winner.

We won the game on the night easily but fitness played a huge factor in the win.

How’s teams looking this year? We’ve added a few quality players that will hopefully help us push for trophies come seasons end.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does the scheduling work??? I'm guessing twice in our group side then one crossover. I think the South Side (Langley) 2B is a tougher division.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does the scheduling work??? I'm guessing twice in our group side then one crossover. I think the South Side (Langley) 2B is a tougher division.

I would assume you’re right, but how are provincials going to work?

I would disagree that the B group is harder though. Our side has 4 teams that made provincials last year, one of them being the double winners, a team coming down from div 1, a team that won every game in division 3 scoring over 100 goals, and then the Knights who on some days show up with a solid squad.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think i agree with 4thplace on this one, think 2b is easier side, but not by much, no telling how the div3 teams comming up will compete with the div 2 ones. curious how scheduling will go aswell

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh the air is much nicer up here in div 2. Looking forward to getting going! I know some other div 2 teams are stocking up (off my squad) so I thought I’d give an update too!
Out: lots
In: my mailman (had to so he’ll stop dropping my shite off next door) foxes hairdresser (once played div 7 on Bowen island!) Kenny’s infant son (has already won more career headers!) and lastly the fat bastard brewmaster at framers because if we’re gonna struggle may as well be pissed doing it! Rowdie Rowdie

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhh the air is much nicer up here in div 2. Looking forward to getting going! I know some other div 2 teams are stocking up (off my squad) so I thought I’d give an update too!
In: my mailman (had to so he’ll stop dropping my shite off next door) foxes hairdresser (once played div 7 on Bowen island!) Kenny’s infant son (has already won more career headers!) and lastly the fat bastard brewmaster at framers because if we’re gonna struggle may as well be pissed doing it! Rowdie Rowdie

Is Dan Razi Cloutier signed?
beachball.jpg

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some one explain to me why we play some teams in our pool 3 times and have 3 bye weeks. When if you just play your pool twice and u could play other pool once and it's the same amount of weeks? Does fvsl need some help organizing the schedule? Or what they should have done is just send temple to div 3 for folding midseason last year and send blackknights with them cause they should have been relegated and kept the div with 12 teams like the last couple years.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is a joke.... 3 byes... for no reason we were all pumped to play next weekend and now we are sitting on a bye first week of the year. Should have just done 2 rounds our group and 1 against the other, like connor also said fcuking relegated team staying and the worst team that folded staying such a cluster fcuk

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is a joke.... 3 byes... for no reason we were all pumped to play next weekend and now we are sitting on a bye first week of the year. Should have just done 2 rounds our group and 1 against the other, like connor also said fcuking relegated team staying and the worst team that folded staying such a cluster fcuk

I have a league source telling me that is exactly how they are going to be doing the schedule.

No byes.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go, anyone making picks for week 1?

Let’s see if the schedule changes again before the weekend, as it seems to be doing so every day.

Rowdies 2-1 Temple (just a guess as I know nothing about Temple)

Lightning 3-0 Knights- Knights usually start the season out of shape, lightning are probably the quickest team in division 2. Knights could surprise but it all depends on what kind of shape they’re in.

Dynamo 2-1 Sparta- game of the week, but I see Dynamo edging a close game.

Abby 1-0 Titans- could also have been game of the week, and once again I’m giving Abby the edge over Pomo.

Mission vs Chilliwack- we lost to them in pre season 3-2.

Surrey 1-1 Gunners

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Add another game to that list after the email sent out this morning.

Red Devils 2-2 Blue Devils- changing my game of the week to this one. Both teams picking up players to what were already solid squads. Can’t see either team losing the first week so going with a draw.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

You win the league last year by a landslide and then have a mass exodus once you're promoted? You're boys back sandbagging it in Div 3? Or did they just not want to make the Friday night commutes for 8pm kickoffs vs Mission?

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
You win the league last year by a landslide and then have a mass exodus once you're promoted? You're boys back sandbagging it in Div 3? Or did they just not want to make the Friday night commutes for 8pm kickoffs vs Mission?

Just noticed we added a Chilliwack team to the mix this year too. Christ. Well, I guess I gotta go get my cheap gas somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts