Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Make Up Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the make up games for this week, apparently some teams have to play twice. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me, but what can you do.

Black Knights
vs Benders (Friday)
Celtic vs Fraser Valley (Saturday)
Sparta vs Dynamo TIE (Saturday)
Milan vs Pomo (TBA)
Royals vs Fraser Valley TIE (Sunday)
Pomo vs Black Knights Tie (Sunday)

Black Knights looking sharp and at the right time, dominated Milan in the Cup last Friday and I don't expect anything less against the Benders 3-0 Knights.

Celtic vs Fraser Valley, Celtic with a big win against Dynamo this past weekend, hopefully keep up the momentum against a strong FV team, I think they should rest most of their guys for their Sunday match vs Royals.

Sparta vs Dynamo should be a great match up, with two talented teams, going with a 2-2 Tie.

Milan vs Pomo will be a defensive game,looking at 1-1 (if it happens this weekend)

Royals vs Fraser Valley, going to be a physical game, lots of pace, 2-2 Tie

Pomo vs Knights, going with a tie in this one. Pomo will be rested and the Knights having played Friday im going with the 1-1 Tie.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, what?

Saturday and Sunday league games for Fraser Valley?

That can't be right.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dam gonna be a tough weekend. Back to back games vs 2 great teams. Basically if we lose our chances for provincials are slim. Gonna be interesting. And no school for me C4L, done with that

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Pomo now 8 Tuesday night

Little better for us. Seems a bit crazy playing 2 games in 2 day for some teams. Not sure why they cant space games differently.
Predictions from top to bottom from Cascades post:
Knights 4-1
FV 2-0
Sparta 1-0 MOTW gonna be great match-up
Royals 1-0 going to be a great game as well. Should be exciting and fast paced
PMO vs Knights Tie. Always tough games playing dangerous Knights team
PMO 2-1

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
League needs to figure out new season structure ... Just to crazy at the end of every season to squeeze in all these leave make up games especially when your still in cup.

Maybe something as simple as if your still in cup you don't have to play back to backs ...

We're gna have 3 games in 1 week.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
League needs to figure out new season structure ... Just to crazy at the end of every season to squeeze in all these leave make up games especially when your still in cup.

Maybe something as simple as if your still in cup you don't have to play back to backs ...

We're gna have 3 games in 1 week.
Feel free to call our game this weekend we'll take the 3pts, you could use the rest to play the royals, they're way dirtier than us and you got a big cup game coming up:cool:

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol we've tossed ideas around about that but the $500 fine is a tough pill to swallow.
Looks like 12 guys Saturday and even less Sunday.
Way she goes. Hope we can pull through in cup play vs these west coast squads

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well feel free to stop by and say hi, I'll be between the pipes again, possibly beer in hand or beside me. League shouldn't fine teams if they have to play back to back games especially with less than a weeks notice. People have families and jobs sometimes it just doesn't work out they shouldn't be punished in these instances. My two cents at least. Cascade for president

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 1-0 Benders

Officially relegating Benders. Tough go for the newly promoted side, thought they played a decent game and were a good group.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights save their div 2 spot with a season saving win last night against a very game Benders squad, could have went either way. They should do well in div 3 and be back up in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts