Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 MOTW #10

What is the Div. 2 MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO, the MOTW in Week 10 is in 2C, where DFC takes on top-of-the-table Eagleridge Hades. DFC is coming off a huge win against LUFC Dynamo, a result that deals LUFC's promotion chances a significant blow. DFC has put in two solid efforts in their past two matches, getting a tie and win for their efforts. Look for DFC in an upset here, and with Whalley taking on lowly Peace Arch look for the top of 2C to get a bit closer. Prediction: DFC 3 - 2 ER Hades. :wa:

Honorable mention for MOTW to Poco City United vs. Columbia (2B) and to ND Titans vs. Tsawwassen Royals (2A).

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hades have a good squad but I could see the giant killer Celtic taking this match 3-1, a reverse of the first match of the season. Should be a good match, I'm going to the mud pit at eagle ridge to watch and drink some beer what a better way to spend a sunday that you don't play.

B

Blahzay

MOTW is clearly Poco City vs. Columbia. Considering we have a bye this weekend, i'm sure a few NDFC fellas will be getting tore up on the sidelines at the ND Titans/Royals game. Do some scouting in the 1st half before we get double vision and hope the Royals drop some points. Hopefully it doesn't rain cause if it does then fukc it.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
MOTW is clearly Poco City vs. Columbia. Considering we have a bye this weekend, i'm sure a few NDFC fellas will be getting tore up on the sidelines at the ND Titans/Royals game. Do some scouting in the 1st half before we get double vision and hope the Royals drop some points. Hopefully it doesn't rain cause if it does then fukc it.
I think I may take in that game if I'm able, as we play the Royals the following week. Might see you there Blazhay, just look for the shaven one! :D

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:

ya, that was our approach this weekend. a good number of the team was gonna go watch the titans/ERU game or the rippers/NDFC game, but it was pouring out here in t-town so we said screw it. not that we need to do any scouting or anything :wa:

i dunno about eagle ridge hades, they were in our div 3 tier last season. they were definatly a solid squad, anyone that says otherwise doesn't quite know what they are talking about. we dropped a game against them as they scored a late late goal. and the second game was played on a late sunday evening on turf somewhere. it was so damn dark and late i dunno there the hell it was. tied that game 0-0, i think both teams had trouble adjusting to the fast paced turf. but as far as i'm concerned, team hades was level with the royals last season in terms of team play, skill, and what have you. i would like to see a match up between these two titans sometime down the stretch this year.

funny how two teams moving up from div 3 can both take a top spot in div 2. though i'll admit to not have seen any of 2B or 2C games, i have a feeling that 2C is the weaker tier among 2A 2B and 2C.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals FC said:
Love to see a bunch of you guys at the game on Saturday, maybe I'll even introduce you to SoccerMom.

Unfortunately, the shaven one will not be attending due to work committments. And I was looking forward to meeting Soccer Mom, too... ;) If any and all are interested, WRU plays ERU at noon on Sunday at SSA #5...I know it's the Western Final and all, but if you're not a CFL fan, come check out the new and improved WRU!

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well being biaset to 2a. this games huge for the top 3 teams. Hopefully ND can pull out a victory but i consider them the underdogs obviously. I'll be there to take in the festivities. Blahzay careful on the wobbily pops i guess i'll have to stand beside u and confiscate a couple. No getting blitzed wait till after. Support NDFC go to the ONE TWIZZLE

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW is DFC Celtic vs. ER Hades...DFC is finally playing like they should and have become the giant killers, be warned

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:
Well put Fat Rabbit, we hadn't been playing at all like I knew we could.
Good luck Frodo...I played against you last season, and if you're anything like that team then play like it and go take those three points off Hades. Should be a good match, with DFC taking a close one. Will tighten up 2C quite a bit if this happens.

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Shaven. I really hope we do play like that team, I know we can.

What team do you play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0